[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much is sex a skill that takes practice? Lets say i was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How much is sex a skill that takes practice?

Lets say i was in my mid 20s and inexperienced, am i doomed to be a dissapointment? Any protips or do i need to fuck whores? Does it come naturally when youre in the moment?
>>
>>42514242
you get better at sex when you can comfortably start talking with your partner about what you like, what you like her doing, basically when you get familiar with it.
I'd say half of it comes naturally, the other half you improve over time but there's no real recipe.
Anyway you're not doomed, unless you suck dicks.
>>
Thrust with your glutes dont use your hip flexors, thats all I can say. Sucking in gut and tensing abs (deep core) makes me feel like I can go deeper
>>
>>42514242
Being good at sex is about not beong selfish as well as listening to what your partner likes. If all youre thinking baout is cumming shes gonna have a not great time.
>>
>>42514242
If you acquire a decent girl, she won't have a problem with you being inexperienced I think. Naturally, the more sex you have the better you will get at it, so just get yourself a chill girl, have fun with her and everything will fall into place.
>>
>>42514269
wrong!
>>
>>42514268
>>42514282
Good tips
>>
>>42514242

practice and willing to learn

this works for me:
travel to cuba fuck all you want and come back with your self confidence in sex restored/increased (which will lead to easier hook ups and performance)
>>
>>42514242

Being good at sex is just like being good at dancing.
It's about rhythm, anticipation, adaption, variation, intuition... Basically, going with the flow.

Now a guy might have never danced before in his entire life, but if he hits the dance floor with some enthusiasm, isn't afraid to loosen up, go with the flow and isn't afraid to try new stuff, he can be surprisingly adept and people will be happy to dance with him because he's given himself over to the moment.
Maybe he'll pull off something surprising and new, maybe he'll get into a good groove and people will join in... Doesn't really matter because people can see and respect that he doesn't give a fuck and is fun and carefree and that's what gets shit going.
If you go into your fuck with that mindset you will have a good time.

On the other hand you can be the guy that sways awkwardly in the corner with a drink in his hand because he's afraid of judgement, of taking a risk, of letting go and expressing himself.
If you go into bed with that attitude you're going to suck, you're not going to learn anything new and it's gonna be awkward for everyone else.

And like dancing you can learn and get very technically adept and impressive at it but, at the core, you won't be much improved over someone who can 'feel' it if you can't. You know you can't just robot your way through sex ticking off the moves and expect to be better than some guy who doesn't have the tricks but can listen and feel his way through it with some passion.

That's how I think of it and I'm a good fuck.
>>
File: 1393453940971.jpg (42KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1393453940971.jpg
42KB, 720x439px
>>42514499
>>
>>42514242
you already are a dissapointment if you have to ask people on the internets
>>
>>42514242
Chloe grace moretz looks like this?
>>
Only thing that requires some skill is kissing and the passion. The thrusting part even a retarded monkey can do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.