[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up feeling like shit because I had coffee yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1446918368200.png (84KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1446918368200.png
84KB, 436x425px
>wake up feeling like shit because I had coffee yesterday
>not even worth going to the gym
>told myself I wouldn't have coffee today
>right now can't imagine not having it during lunch break
>coffee ruins my sleep and costs too much when buying it from a shop but my main hobby is sitting around in public, drinking coffee, browsing the internet on my phone, feeling sad about life, hoping my 20s will spontaneously become a friend / gf filled party through a random act of God (I'm outside like all the advice says!!!)

Zizek talks shit but when he talked about simple pleasure and jouissance, which is pleasure that is taken too far (and I think the only real pleasure) he had a point.
>>
>>42512050
Why not drink coffee just when you have to stay awake?
Drinking it every day dimishes it's effect anyways, but makes you dependant.
>>
>>42512050
sitting on your phone drinking coffee is you way of hopefully meeting people?
>>
..coffee
>>
File: creatine.png (250KB, 372x400px) Image search: [Google]
creatine.png
250KB, 372x400px
>>42512050
tell me a bout it. quitting coffee is fucking hard.
i love it. the final nail in the coffee was when i spent two days without coffee and had a huge migraine.

now i only drink 1 small cup in the mornings and maybe another small 1 @ lunch

>>42512304
this was the show that made me realize i had a coffee addiction. every time coop had a coffee i had one too. and i was binge watching, fuck.
>>
File: 1498948167948.png (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498948167948.png
30KB, 300x250px
>>
Yuropoor here

Everyone drinks coffee here every single day and we can sleep just fine

What is wrong with you americucks
>>
I dont understand addiction.
I spent like 5 years of my life drinking a half quart daily, smoking daily, drinking almost a pot of coffee every morning.
I quit everything cold turkey with no problems. I was pissy for a day or two but that was it.
Do I have some god tier resistance or something?
>>
>>42512503
god tier resistance or some weak ass coffee
also helps that you only drank coffe in the morning.

when i was really addicted i would drink 4 to 6 big cups of extra strong coffee throughout the day
>>
>>42512537
It was strong as fuck coffee. The caffeine rating was iirc 200mg for the size of cup I used to order. I used to never drink the shit after 8 AM until I did night shifts and then I was using it to transition from day shift to night shift all the time. Maybe I wasn't doing it long enough. Who knows.
>>
>>42512487
this
I drink at least three cups of coffee a day and sleep has never been an issue
>>
>>42512503

I think a lot of people try to quit these things despite not really wanting to, so they have no real will to resist and set themselves up to fail.
It doesn't help that making any positive life change is built up by society as being the hardest thing ever, just making it seem more daunting and failure more forgivable. And the people making it seem hard are often the ones selling you some snake oil solution, too, confusing the methods by which one can best quit a bad habit or pick up a good one.

Everyone wants to be virtuous, but they want to do the shitty things they love more, so they give it a quick go and then give up at the first acceptably difficult struggle, and that's "good enough." They're virtuous for trying.

At the end of the day, once you cut away all the bullshit, all it really comes down to is deciding to do it, then doing it. But most people have a fuckton of bullshit to cut through.
>>
>>42512750
Wisdom
>>
>>42512750
Screenshot
>>
>>42512750
Thanks for the words brother.
You are a wise man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.