[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tried to neg >she told me to stop trying to be an asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Q5UAXpY_d.jpg (33KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
Q5UAXpY_d.jpg
33KB, 542x602px
>tried to neg
>she told me to stop trying to be an asshole and put me on a no speaking ban until further notice

thanks fit
>>
>>42510281
the thing is.
if you're going to try to neg, you also have to hit on as many women as possible (that you like of course).
the more rejections you face the higher the chance of success.
>>
>>42510281
Cant believe you made a thread about this and didnt have the decency to at least greentext the story
>>
>>42510425
>qt at work said her favorite word was pendant
>said wow qt that is so uninteresting
>qt said anon stop trying to be an asshole you are banned from speaking to me until further notice

its almost like i did greentext the story in the OP you retard
>>
>>42510281
tell her she is a side character and guffaw at her
>>
File: IMG_1193.jpg (67KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.jpg
67KB, 803x737px
That's not how you get girls dummy

>guide to get girls
>you're awesome
>she's awesome (you're genuinely interested in her)
>you make her feel awesome and she's attracted to being apart of your awesomeness as well

That's it. You can use whatever word you want instead of awesome, fun, interesting, exciting, etc. but you build her up and bring her into your fun filled life.

When she said her favorite word was pendant you should have asked her why, then she would explain her reasoning and you can build the conversation from there instead of just killing the vibe by telling her she's uninteresting

Your welcome you don't really deserve to get laid but I'm a nice guy

>mfw I know all this information and easily attract girls but just want my ex back
>>
>>42510465
>trying to be an asshole
There's your problem
>>
Fucking beta pua faggots leave now and never return
>>
>>42510281
>no speaking ban
>until further notice
You can't be a little bitchboy and neg
>>
>>42510465
>read it as 'pedant'
>think how cheeky that was
>realize I'm just illiterate
I'd say at least I have a gf but that's probably going in the shitter soon. Rip 8 years.
>>
>>42510614
Wow anon that is so uninteresting
>>
>>42510888
Those are nice trips, but you're still not allowed to speak again.
>>
God that is so uninteresting
>>
>>42510281
you dumb fuck, how do you not take simple advice like be yourself, but you can try negging
I swear to god this board is stuipid sometimes
>>
>>42510888
BACK TO THE CHASTITY BELT WITH YOU MISTER
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.