[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is a diet high in animal protein positively or negatively correlated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

is a diet high in animal protein positively or negatively correlated with lifespan?

i keep hearing about how animal protein is killing us and that plant based diets will lead to more longevity but i dont know what sources to read or if its just fagscience.

do you guys know?

for what its worth i have heard that red meat is correlated with cancer and heart disease so when i say animal proteins its more in reference to chicken and fish.
>>
avoid processed foods
some junkie is going to stab you or someone will crash into you in traffic anyways before you get to be 50
>>
>>42509230
everything in moderation really. A bit of meat a day does have health benefits, just don't have it as your primary source of kcals by any means.

Japan has the most people that live past 100 and fish is a staple of their diet. Fishing provinces in Canada have the highest life span in our country.
>>
>>42509230
It is difficult to suss out the objectively best diet because there are so many confounding variables. Sure, people who eat a lot of red meat likely have shorter life spans... but thats because there is a fair chance that meet is paired with unhealthy side dishes, too few vegetables, and alcohol.

It's a fair bet to say that somebody who is vegan is also aware of the important of calorie counting and at least trying to get your micros. Any data about "meat" vs "no meat" is biased from the start, since "meat" is the default and captures everybody in our society's disgustingly high obesity rate.

Just count your calories, try to eat more fish (better micro counts that red meat), and always make sure to get a good amount of green veggies. Anything more is arguing with data that has a high likelihood of being tainted.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.