[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to get rid of brown dots on the skin like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Cole_Sprouse.png (801KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Cole_Sprouse.png
801KB, 600x896px
What's a good way to get rid of brown dots on the skin like in pic related?
Should I just try to scratch it off with a sharp knife and let it heal after? Would it be gone permanently?
It's so unaesthetic and I hate it.
>>
It will leave scars. Pretty visible ones, too.
>>
You mean moles?
>>
>>42507402
Don't bother. Nobody cares.
>>
>>42507402
Yeah, sharp knife will work. Make sure you go deep though otherwise it'll come back
>>
>>42507437
>>42507415

Not going to make it deep.
Also, how would it leave a scar?
Isn't it the same thing as falling on your knees on concrete and then letting it heal?
>>
>>42507417
I don't think they're moles. It's just some skin that's brown. I read that it's because of sun exposure or something.
>>
>Should I just try to scratch it off with a sharp knife and let it heal after? Would it be gone permanently?

bruh

are you retarded?
>>
>>42507568
Nope, it leaves pretty big scars. Even if done professionaly.

Don't do it.
>>
>>42507647
Even if it's on my arm?
>>
>>42507402
I remember one time when I was a kid that I was running down this cobblestone ramp and faceplanted straight to the ground. I bolted back home and I was bleeding from almost everywhere.
Ended up having a shitload of crusts throughout my face, even having one in the shape of Hitler's moustache, but I noticed after recovering that some of the brown dots I had disappeared. Now do what you want with the information I just handed you.
>>
>>42507402
thats called a mole, it will either leave a scar if you cut deep enough or grow back if you dont. theyre genetic, tough shit. nobody even cares about moles so dont be so self concious
>>
If the only thing you have to worry about are those spots on your face, you might have it way better than you think
>>
>>42507657
Yes.
>>
This is going to seem like the weirdest thing, but there's actually a safe way to get rid of a mole that I tested and it worked!
Before heading to bed, put duct tape strategically around the mole and make sure no skin is exposed except the mole. (This is critical, I made this mistake and paid for it in painful burns.)
Take a fresh slice of garlic and place it over the exposed mole then tape it right over it.
Leave that sucker on overnight and then remove and replace with a fresh slice again before you head to bed the next day.
Do this for about a week and eventually the mole will literally dry up and fall right off.
I did this with one of those protruding, squishy moles on my back and all that's left is a mole that's flush with my skin, it's pretty incredible.
I suggest looking up online before actually doing it though per my instructions as I haven't done this in a long while and may have fudged a few details.
I've been meaning to do it on a large mole I have next to my ear but haven't been bothered to do it yet.
Also, it should leave a pretty minimal scar from what I'd read versus chopping that stuff off yourself.
>>
>>42507608
You can't stop being a nigger anon.
>>
>>42507402
They're literally freckles, can't get rid of them.
Sunscreen will prevent more from forming but that's about it.
>>
>>42507568
>>42507647
Scars are a lot cooler than nigger dots
>>
>>42507402
Best you can do on your own is fade them with chemical peels, but you'll have to keep doing them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.