[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enter the gym >Ooh Ah up the 'RA, Ooh Ah up the 'RA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images[1].jpg (11KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
11KB, 311x162px
>enter the gym
>Ooh Ah up the 'RA, Ooh Ah up the 'RA
>SAM MISSILES IN THE SKY
>>
Tiocfaidh Ár Lá
>>
>>42507112
Hows life in the maze treating you today mr sands? Bench pressing the fork rather than using it? How droll
>>
The Troubles seem like the biggest fucking nothingburger of all time. Like what a waste of time lol

Are the Irish just the niggers of the isles?
>>
Basically drug dealers and bank robbers with a bullshit "cause" to fool retards and white trash.
>>
I'm not even a filthy Hun but I am sick of all these wee arseholes in Glasgow singing republican songs that have nothing to do with them. Last time I was out these goth girls were singing "oh ah up the ra" and you can tell they didn't have a fucking clue. Pish.
>>
>>42508206
B-But muh celtic. If I support celtic i'm basically Irish
>>
>>42508223

I support Celtic too along with Hibs but I prefer not to mention it but these days, often ill just say Motherwell. It's become really trendy to be a Celtic fan since rangers hit the dust. At first I was delighted but after I heard "oh ah up the ra" chanted by hipster looking cunts I decided to not engage in public.
>>
>>42507112
>tfw tv meant that the empire couldn't properly deal with these subhumans because effective suppression of terrorist groups is fucking bloody
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.