[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom gets me protein powder for my birthday >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1499037133507.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499037133507.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>mom gets me protein powder for my birthday
>it's the Body Fortress brand

th-thanks mom
>>
>>42505318
What's wrong with Body Fortress? It's the only one I can afford.
>>
>>42505318
Man, I can't imagine how sad and pathetic you must be for your own mother to get you protein powder for your birthday. If a friend got it for you or something I can see that, but your own mother? Does she know anything else about you other than that you use protein powder? Is there any other substance to your life?
>>
>>42505318

You are so ungrateful.
>>
Kill yourself child
>>
ungrateful fuck
you're lucky your mom doesn't talk shit about your supplements everytime you see her
its always the same
>"holy shit anon you're even bigger now, when you're going to stop? those supplements are killing you!"
>>
>>42505513
no
>>
>>42505318
>mom doesnt let me buy my own protein powder because it gives me acne
>>
>son, this will help your, what you called it the other day, gains??
>i hope you like it
>>
>>42505513
>his mum still buys his clothes
>>
File: Body-Fortress.jpg (182KB, 1000x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Body-Fortress.jpg
182KB, 1000x1296px
HAHAHA
Rad coloring and cool slogans will make you get YUGE gains haha
Real talk. Enjoy that your mom cares enough to buy you a gift according to your hobbies.
>>
dad doesn't want me to take protein powder because he's persuaded manufacturers put steroids/stimulants in them to fidelize their clients.

And since there has been a few documented cases i can't fucking argue with him.
>>
>>42505778
>naturally and artificially flavored
do they mean this as good thing or what?
>>
>>42505513
I got protein bars, cigars, guitar stuff and a framed family montage thing for my 18th
I still get protein and workout stuff along with every present I get from my family
If the only thing your mother shows her love towards you is getting you nice gifts then you're the loser here
>>
>>42505905
>protein bars, cigars, guitar stuff and a framed family montage
fucking cringe, they forgot some nice classy fedora
>>
>>42505981
Jokes on you I got that for my 16th
>>
>>42505981
don't be too subtle mate, he might not be able to tell you're trolling.
>>
>has a mother
>she buys gifts for him
Wtf, you have no fucking idea how lucky you are, OP.
I hope life teaches you a hatsh lesson one day...
srsly...
>>
Better than socks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.