[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a glass of fernet in the evening once in a while ruin training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: fernet-and-cola.jpg (32KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
fernet-and-cola.jpg
32KB, 360x480px
Does a glass of fernet in the evening once in a while ruin training and strength progression?
>>
>Argento detected
>>
>>42504697

learn to think for yourself. it will be very benefiting in the long run
>>
>>42504697
lol I Met some dudes from argentina and since then a fernet and coke is my favorite drink
>>
>>42504697
mfw since last year i cant even smell fernet, makes me sick
>>
>>42504697
I wasn't aware that argentinians mixed it with coke. Awful tbqh, it's a digestive and you're supposed to drink minimal quantities of it after coffee. If you asked a coke+fernet in italy you'd probably be insulted. As per your "strength progression", you're probably taking too much alcohol and sugar if you're drinking glasses like that.
>>
nobody cares what you drink and I'm also sure you've ruined your tastebud training progression
>>
so drinking a glass a couple hours after working out, will it ruin all the gains from the workout?
>>
>>42504697
>glass of fernet

what the fuck. it's a digestif you fucking nigger, you drink it as a shot
>>
>>42505067
>>42505095
Im argie and I can tell you that this drink is overrated in my opinion. It's still really tasty with coke but you are supposed to put like one thumb of fernet and the rest coke so between 10-15% to 85-90% ratio.
The thing is that the coke ruins the "health" benefits that it gives you so is retarded to think that you are doing yourself a favor when drinking this. But tell that the modern sedentary guy
>>
>>42505067
>Italians mad at food

https://mobile.twitter.com/italiancomments?lang=en
>>
>>42505562
100% accurate, food and traditions are serious businesses
>>
>>42504697
jesus fuck
fernet is a digestif u tard. supposed to either sip on a little after dinner, or maybe as a shot.

Wtf. ive never seen somone drink a full glass of fernet. unless u mean u are mixing it with something. which in that case, you are a degenerate cuck. or a child, in which case, gtfo
>>
>>42505517
mix it with diet coke then?
>>
Are there a lot of italians on /fit/ or do most people actually care so much about how you traditonally drink digestifs that they sperg out over fernet and coke?

Its not bad desu.
>>
>>42507407
>Drinking vodka with coke
Vodka is meant to drunk with zakuski you fucking tard. Why would u mix it with something you degenerate cuck or child. :^)
>>
>>42504697

fernet branca è il meglio paisà
>>
>>42507407
Porcacciodio bisogna imparare a mangiare e bere bene!
>>
>>42507824

you have to eat big (fat meat) to get big secondo gli americani
>>
>>42507407
ho ucciso per molto meno
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.