[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if I'm doing 5x5 but I miss the last rep? will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3803.jpg (24KB, 372x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3803.jpg
24KB, 372x395px
What happens if I'm doing 5x5 but I miss the last rep? will I still gain strength or do I have to drop the weight and do it again?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>42503721
Everything you've done up to that point is a waste. Deload to 135 and start over.
>>
You try again next workout and if the problem persists, you reduce the weight.
>>
It's called 5x5 not 4x5 + 4. You wont gain anything and in fact you lose your gains for the amount you would have gained had you completed the last rep
>>
>>42503721
Literally nothing will happen. Work up to it.
/thread
>>
>>42503721
Bro, this is some expert advice here:

When that happen again, just throw a 2x8 or 2x10 with lighter weight at rpe8.
Then next workout, you choose, try the 5x5 you missed or even add weight.
>>
>>42503721
You don't ever miss a rep. Once you tell yourself you are doing 5 reps before the set you better do those fucking 5 reps. You don't want your muscles vanish.
>>
Doesn't matter. Close enough move on to next weight
>>
>>42503730
>Implying the average /fit/ poster can even lift 135
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.