[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/. never been here before i am: >5'9 >usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 416444426_dac32b8786_b.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
416444426_dac32b8786_b.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
hey /fit/.

never been here before

i am:
>5'9
>usually about 115 lbs
>moderately active, i go on walks for miles quite often and climb the city mountain
>i sometimes go days without eating and then eat a ton for a day or two
>i'm not super weak i think, i don't lift though so all i know is i can usually lift everything that needs to be lifted in my daily life, recently moved and had to lift and carry a lot of stuff around and still have to do it cause of other circumstances
>I can ride a bike pretty well but i can't run for shit
>can see my ribcage, have a very small amount of muscle tone in abs
>legs/arms are sort of toned but just skelly-toned

does anybody have advice for me? I want to be generally more fit; i know i have to make changes to my diet and my physical fitness but i don't really know where to start.

sorry for confused sounding post, i am on drugs
>>
>>42501498
Yea you're not as strong as you think broseph.

First tip is read the fucking sticky. Second tip is go to the gym get a routine going up the routine when the motivation is there. Third tip is stop being anorexbulimiceating dysmorphya whatever... Fucking EAT you dumb shit, you weigh less than the average 13 year old
>>
>>42501536
lol i just need to go to the grocery store more
>>
>>42501556
Yeaap. Learning to cook is actually extremely helpful. Cause you can learn to make a delicious quality meal, then make an extra big amount and bam! You got like 2 days worth of high quality food right there. In fact, start looking up recipes and learn two new healthy dinners a week. Make food, eat food, lift. I know you can do it!
>>
>>42501498
You are 5'9 and weigh 115 lbs? You weigh less than 5'6 women, you need to EAT, don't forget to lift, read the sticky and stop being a small frail sceleton.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.