[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fit senpai Sabo here, I have been through what everyone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

fit senpai

Sabo here, I have been through what everyone's biggest nightmare would be. A board consumed by health and fitness, I thought I was heading the right direction with my style of living.

I used to come on the board to ask about steroid advice, many years ago.

Now I come with a different story, and I wish someone would of told me this before I fell into the cycle of Steroids, and later, leukemia, a blood cancer.

My objective is not to gain sorrow or pity, but to bring a precaution when using steroids,mainly trenbolone, to show just how serious it is to ones health, and there is no better way to talk about it then from experience.

I was out of reality when consuming steroids,since the age of 20, I would buy steroids either through underground labs here in Australia, or would fly to thailand and bring them back myself, (inb4 feds). I would bring back a years worth of testosterone, trenbolone, and whatever else was in demand to sell.

For approx 3 years, I was blasting and cruising testosterone, and adding in trenbolone when summer would kick in.

Why I did this? Attention, the women, I was trapped in a world where women fell for me because of my body, and I would gain attention beyond belief, the effort required in chasing women was substantially reduced. And this is what kept me going. It wasnt the value of how much weight I could lift, but what I could gain, sexually and mentally. Being the alpha male. I felt like superman, and many of you steroid users will know exactly what Im talking about, you will have the exact same feeling, and if you continue steroids for years, your new norm becomes the enhanced life. Which is a complete lie.

My cycles would consist of 300-600mg of test (depending if on tren), and approx 400mg of tren per week.

(Will continue story in comments)
>>
Yeah we know, took 5 something years to realize you were gay and you caught AIDS
>>
For many years, I would do this, but May 2016 would be my last. I was currently on testosterone only, and I noticed I was getting tired and worn out, I thought I was geting sick of the grind with age (25).The hussle of working out, so I bumped up my testosterone to help gain the extra strength and energy. It did nothing. I started getting night sweats, I thought this the tren still leaving my body (even though I finished it months before hand) so for weeks, I would jump in bed at night, and around 2-3am, wake up in a pool covered in sweat, I would then change sides to the bed where it was not soaked. I would then sleep there for the remainder of the night and again wake up covered in sweat, this would happen every night for weeks.

It was not untill I noticed pain in my lower left side of the rib, did I go to the doctors, after a lot of mucking around, I was given a blood test (Full blood count). Now I used to do blood tests constantly throughtout my steroid cycle, but I had not done one in a while.
>>
are there dinosaurs or philadelphia streetkids with rich uncles involved?

either way, i dont want to here it. drugs are bad mmkay
>>
A FBC confirmed I was low on everything, my haemoglobin, plalets, etc..

After being transported with an ambulance to 3 different hospitals, I found my second home at the Alfred Hospital alongside with my bone marrow results confirming my diagnosis, a blood cancer known as Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, most commonly found in children.
Like a bad joke gone too far, I didn't believe it, and neither did my friends, for most of my first cycle I was delusional, thinking they miss-diagnosed me, that its a mistake.
Spending the first 'master blaster' chemo cycle in hospital, 47 days in hospital mentally felt like jail, waking up each day not knowing what bag of chemotherapy they would be bringing in today, or what the side effects would do. I begun meeting others of close age with similar diagnosis, sharing our symptoms and how we ended up in the ward, 7 East became like family, knowing the nurses and each other not just by our name but by the type of cancer each patient was being treated for, how much weight we'd lost, when did the hair start falling out. I begun sharing new views and thoughts of life, I experienced dnms about ideas and thoughts I've never thought id speak about in my life, not at this age anyway.
Throughout treatment, I begun re-evaluating my life and goals, and where God was amongst it all, how I failed to put him first, I began to prioritise what was truly important, and what was nothing but distractions. I had time to think, and thinking was all I was doing, I cried onto God physically and spiritually, having trust in God while experiencing this has really been a test of faith,and it will continue to do so.
For the last few months, I was treated as an outpatient, visiting the hospital 3 times a week for blood product top ups, chemotherapy and anti-biotics to safeguard my damaged immune system, I began to lose every strain of hair, not even a beanie could hide the fact I was a cancer patient as my eyebrows were falling off.
>>
>>42501342
>get diagnosed with cancer after body starts fucking up
>"eh its probably nothin xd"
You absolute retard
>>
After MRD(forensic testing) confirmed that the first-line treatment was failing, my consultant put an end to five months of chemotherapy, deeming it as useless as it was not able to put my cancer into a complete remission, causing a high chance of relapse. I do not know whether to be happy or scared about ending chemo due to fear of the unknown.
I am now currently finished all 5 cycles of immunology, a drug called blinatumomab introduced to the market in recent years, making it one of the most expensive oncology drugs costing over $89,000 each cycle, this drug mimics natural antibodies found in the human body that kills cancer cells, essentially putting the immune system on steroids.
And recently, after reviewing the bone marrow results from the last biopsy, by the grace of God, I have achieved MRD negativity. (99.8% leukemia free), thus bringing the chance of relapse much lower,

For those who are reading this, who take fitness to the next level with enhancement drugs and are actually on steroids, this is for you. For others who have nothing better to do then scrolling through here, It shouldn't take more then a randoms story to keep you away. I am personally not against steroids if used as a treatment, but for many of us here, who abuse it for recreational and competition use, just ask yourself how valuable your life really is. A candle that burns twice as bright, lives half as long.
>>
>>42501358
I was in denial, as many of you would be. The chances of getting ALL Leukemia cancer is one in 900,000, especially as a young adult with no prior family history in cancer or disease.
>>
>>42501363
im sorry about what you went through, but i really doubt steroids (when used properly) would give you cancer, especially something that extreme

maybe something like DNP, but testosterone and other 'normal' compounds should be very low risk
>>
>>42501363
>essentially putting the immune system on steroids

You'd think you'd learn your lesson...
>>
>>42501386
I beleive there is a strong link,
This is my reasoning/opinion .
Steroids is a drug that is relative to blood, leukemia is a blood disease. Steroids (especially testosterone in high ammounts) suppresses the immune system. Everyone reading this has leukemic cells in their body, but our immune system takes control of it before it gets out of hand.

Side note: I was also taking SARMS, mainly S4

All of us have
>>
>>42501407
All this post did is make me want to do gear. Artificially winning life's genetic lottery for only a few hours of pay per vial. You're retarded for using SARMS, you could have just done 500 test e and trained better.
>>
>>42501396
oh what a knee slapper.
>>
>>42501305
Sorry about what happened m8. Just remember life's a journey and to keep on living is to find meaning in suffering.
>>
File: scream.png (409KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
scream.png
409KB, 600x337px
sorry this happened to you man, hope you feel better and live a long and healthy life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.