[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, I want to stop being fat and depressed. I read the sticky.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (38KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
38KB, 128x128px
/fit/, I want to stop being fat and depressed. I read the sticky. My problem is there's no gym near me and I'm a poorfag. What workouts can I do at home?
>>
>>42500483
Run around the block 3x10
>>
How is eating less going to cost you money? Just put the fork down.
>>
>>42500483
whats your goal once youre fit and depressed
>>
>>42500483
>became semi /fit/
>still feel fat and depressed
it's all a big meme.

Someone please tell me i can lose the last 4kg by not doing any cardio..
13-14% to 10% bf.

i dont want to do any more cardio. SOMEONE please tell me ill make it.
>>
>>42500483
Do calisthenics and cut while fasting at least 2 days a week. Lose weight easily as fuck, keep your electrolyte levels good with supplements and multi vitamins. Make sure you get potassium and magnesium if you're fasting for a long period of time.

Losing weight is the easiest thing in the world. You don't have to do anything. That's all, you do less of something that you've been doing your whole life. Eat less.

Exercise is for health and lifting weight is for lean mass. Neither are for losing fat, that's what diet is for.
>>
>>42500666
I am eating less. I mean with buying equipment.
>>42500745
Be happier and live a more normal life.
>>42501072
Thanks
>>
File: natty.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
natty.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>42500483

only he can deliver you from fat
>>
>>42500483
Working out is fucking boring as shit without weight training and running is boring and almost impossible to do because you are fat.

Just walk more and eat healthy and go find a fucking gym.
>>
>>42501174
Im poor as shit and work a mcjob. I had access to gyms but a cost of a gym near me is easily 150-200 dollars just for four months after fees.

I just bought a dumbbell set adjustable off amazon for that price instead. It's hard to find used weights for a good price but check craigslist anyways. Very important, you are looking for stuff that is LESS than a dollar a pound. Recently people have come to understand that metal is valuable. I bought 140 pounds for about 137 bucks (a 40 pound variety/adjustor set with 16 inch (beware of smaller 14 inch bars that may limit you) dumbbell bars and 8 ten pound weights.

You also need to worry about having some sort of bench to work out from, just something your arms can hang off of while you lift them. You can work off the floor but it's a bit annoying.

While you ponder what you're going to do. I would highly recommend doing planks to work out your abs and pushups to get your muscles ready a few times a week (one of the reps I want to do, lifting while planking I cant do cuz my abs are so week). Chin ups work well if you have something to do them on too.

>>42501471
He could get a bike. If he lives in the middle of nowhere he probably has lots of places to go biking. I agree running sucks.
>>
>>42501072
Exercise is very important. You can lose weight much faster and lose it more comfortably.

Exercising and losing 20 pounds in 1 month is way better than starving yourself and losing 20 pounds in 3 months.

The joy of being to eat relatively normally is so worth it. Working out with weights isnt even that bad.
>>
I believe the most important thing here that people have neglected to mention is your anime watching habits, anime is a detestable hobby and you should refrain from watching it immediately.
>>
>>42500745
Post on /fit/
>>
buy a kettlebell
>>
File: Untitled.png (433KB, 1880x664px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
433KB, 1880x664px
>>42501581
> Not watching anime while on /fit/.
>>
>>42500793
pssh kid, wanna buy some lean muscle mass?
>>
>>42501581
watching anime burns 20 calories an hour. /fit/ as fuck.

>>42501622
Can you explain those to me? Why would you want a weight that doesnt change?
>>
File: Giant QT.gif (2MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
Giant QT.gif
2MB, 498x278px
>>42501627
>this guy gets it
the only reason any of us are here is so we can get fit enough to do weeb shit without being laughed at
>>
>>42501627
ah, a fellow humantauria connoisseur, good tast my kind sir
>>
>>42501649
>4 feet
please step on me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.