[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you set multiple alarms or snooze, you are never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1502683226115.jpg (35KB, 810x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502683226115.jpg
35KB, 810x960px
Reminder that if you set multiple alarms or snooze, you are never going to make it.
>>
>>42500064
Reminder that if you post on /fit/, you're never going to make it
>>
File: 1502654527136.jpg (395KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502654527136.jpg
395KB, 960x1080px
>tfw you get up at 4am on the dot without an alarm clock
>>
>>42500089
this desu
>>
This past week was the first time in a year that I've been able to get an uninterrupted 7 1/2 hours of sleep. Felt amazing. Sorry for the blog, just wanted to share.
>>
>set multiple alarms out of some stupid paranoia that one will somehow not work (as though the thing causing one to fail wouldn't affect the others)
>always wake up shortly before the first alarm anyway
>>
>>42500285
Same, if I go to the sleep at the right time (around 22/10pm) I wake up at 5 am without an alarm. Feels good not having to wake up to a blaring alarm. I don't even remember the last time my alarm woke me. The only exception is if I wake up at 5 am and make myself fall asleep for another hour and I set my alarm to 6 or something.
>>
>>42500089
Well just fuck my shit up then
>>
take melatonan, theanine, and fish oil for great sleep and mulitple insanely vivid dreams
>>
>>42500430
How vivid are we talking here?
>>
>>42500064
>>42500322
>>42500341
Really glad I'm not the only sperg that does this.
>/fit/ is autistic isn't just a meme.
>>
>>42500450
very... like pray to god you dont get a fucking nightmare vivid
>>
>>42500064
I actually did this a few years ago because I really loved the feeling of getting to sleep for a few more minutes. At some point I really wondered if I'm retarded for cutting off those few extra minutes of sleep and stopped.
>>
Former Multiple Alarm Man here. OP is right. Stick to one option and do it. No exceptions. I have a 5am alarm and that's it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.