[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are you losers going to realize this is what women really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: charlie_harper_drinking.jpg (46KB, 276x300px) Image search: [Google]
charlie_harper_drinking.jpg
46KB, 276x300px
When are you losers going to realize this is what women really want? A rich playboy who says whatever he wants. Has basically no muscles. Humor, money, and decent looks. Gets laid whenever he wants to. Has the balls to strike out against any women no matter how hot, move on, and fuck the next hottie. If you aren't going to sleep with him, he will laugh in your face and walk away because he's rich and confident. No muscles. Confidence, money, sex, alcohol, and charm. You people are wasting your time in the gym.
>>
so next time you go to the gym you should just watch two and a half men instead. grow some hair on your balls
>>
>>42499412
>"lol alan get out of my house"
>"no lmao"

MEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN
>>
File: IMG_0957.jpg (75KB, 847x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0957.jpg
75KB, 847x522px
>>42499412
>lifting for grills
>>
>>42499412
His dad was Martin Sheen.

I mean he gets hoes, but he was born into money, fame, and good facial aesthetics.
>>
>>42499527

lmao you lifting for men? go to reddit then faggot
>>
>>42499583
Not just any man, the Son of Man
>>
>>42499412
I literally have never heard a person having a conversation about two and a half men. It had the highest paid actor on T.V at one time but no one ever talked about that show. Who the fuck was actually watching two and a half men?
>>
>>42499583
Lifting for
>self improvement
>liking what you see in the mirror
>buying clothes that fit well and flatter your body
not to mention the obvious benefits of physical fitness. even if you don't exercise routinely you just feel a lot better from day to day than if you were a lazy slob.
>>
>>42499527
this
lift for yourself or dont lift at all
>>
>>42499669

probably because you hang out with the anime crowd, virgin boy
>>
>>42499674

youre probably so ugly that no amount of muscles will save you so you just gave up
>>
>>42499669
same here, it was universally hated but never watched by everyone I know
>>
>>42499798

everyone you know is too poor to afford cable, that's embarrassing
>>
Speak for yourself muscles are the first thing I look at, then face, then personality i guess
>>
>>42499412
i dont care about what women want lmao, because it is never going to be my ugly ass

you realize there are other reasons to lift right
>>
File: 1379706376039.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1379706376039.gif
961KB, 240x180px
It's another episode of dyels jealous at the sight of /fit/izens so they try and convince themselves the gym is a waste of time rather than improving themselves.
>>
>>42499412
Do they want dem aids too?
>>
I'm not the one with AIDS boyo :^)
>>
>>42499642

kek great one anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.