[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell people I don't drink alcohol because it'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1368637530495.png (24KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1368637530495.png
24KB, 844x1157px
How do I tell people I don't drink alcohol because it'll kill my gains without looking like a sperg?
>>
nobody gives a fuck if you drink or not
>>
Be the DD
>>
>>42499252
>hey anon, why don't you drink?
>no i don't drink
>come on one drink wont hurt
>no I don't drink
>come on anon, here ill pour you a drink anyway and if you don't drink it you don't drink it
>no I don't drink
I'm talking about this type of stuff
>>
"No thanks i don't drink"
>>
>>42499295
not an issue once you leave HS/college
>>
>>42499194
sperg out and tell them both of your parents died from alcoholism and then get really quiet and mysterious.
>>
SAY DRINKING IS 4 FAGS AND THAT U ONLY BLAZE
>>
>>42499194
Say you're allergic to alcohol. It's a legit allergy.
>>
>>42499332
This is incorrect

>>42499346
Doesn't work at a family event
>>
>>42499295
>be me
>be /fraud/
>be ausfag
>Not wanting or being able to drink in of the most alcoholic cultures in the world

I have two friends now.
I got invited to a party two weeks ago, refused a drink in front of my friends gf, she lost her shit at me "Just fucking have a drink you fuckhead!" and then later she came up and abused me some more. Why are people so mean senpai.

To answer your question OP, I usually just say I have liver problems. Which would be true if i drank.
>>
>get a topo
>have a single shot of fernet for the night
>be the most interesting person
>explain that it's for lifting and not because you're an AA fag

I don't see the issue. If you're going out you should have one drink. That way you feel relaxed. You don't look like a sperg. And the fun of pier pressure is gone because they aren't breaking your will or taboo.
>>
>>42499194

I just tell people alcohol fucks with my sleep too much. Alternatively, I'll drink a vodka soda or two and then switch to water in the same glass. Looks the same and no one has ever asked me about it.
>>
>>42499346

bad advice. Good way to kill the mood.
>>
>>42499396
Having LITERALLY one sip of alcohol would kill all of my gains
>>
I just tell people I've had issues in the past with alcohol and politely decline.
>>
Got a couple of friends who are like you. They simply say "I dont like the taste" and play it cool like its not a big deal.
>>
1. Just say no, are you autistic? If they still pour you a drink you need better friends
2. Drinking won't kill your gains you goober
>>
Say that you're on medication/antibiotics
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.