[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sad /fit/ mates >Talking with friend in his truck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: hml.png (23KB, 662x967px) Image search: [Google]
hml.png
23KB, 662x967px
I'm sad /fit/ mates

>Talking with friend in his truck
>Telling me about he works out
>Tell him me too and says hes been looking for a friend to work out with
>I've wanted this and have worked out at home, he wants to take me as his guest to a gym

This gym allows you to take guests infinitely without any pay/member penalty right? Cool yeah?

>Discussing on the way there
>"Anon, how much do you bench"
"About 120, i've recently started"
"Oh nice! I'm there too."
>We get to the gym and set up
"You go first anon."
>I lift and am clearly struggling and very perturbed.
"Whats wrong anon i thought you could do this"
"Yeah i thought i could too"
>Keep decreasing the weight for me until i'm lifting 85lbs
>"You over shot there a bit anon...you dont need to impress me you know."
>wellfuckme.jpeg
>get home angry and weigh my barbell
>Its only 15 fucking pounds and the box lied to me saying it was 45lbs
>Heavy sense of disappointment in myself

It broke me a bit learning this and finding out that i can't lift as much as i thought i could.
Fuck my life.
>>
Must be pretty dim not to notice such a discrepancy
>>
what would bruce lee do?
>>
has to be fake.
>>
>>42497882
Peddle stupid pseudo-intellectual mystical oriental nonsense to gullible impressionable retards who don't know the first thing about fighting and associate asians who laugh behind their backs with great ancient wisdom as he usually did, most likely
>>
>>42497859
thanks for the motivation, i genuinely had a euphoric moment for a second knowing at least im not lifting 85lbs
>>
>>42497859
same happened to me. lost 5kg on all my lifts thinking my bar weighed more than it did.

keep training mate and down the line you'l be warming up with 120 like its fucking nothing. but seriously lift properly on an established strength routine and eat and sleep well. so many guys try to somehow squeeze around these basic tenets and plateau at 225.
>>
>>42497859
Who the fuck cares?

I mean seriously, is this actually a big deal? You can't lift as much as you thought. WAHHH

Lift moar and get over it.
>>
File: cozy yoba with gf.jpg (111KB, 333x477px) Image search: [Google]
cozy yoba with gf.jpg
111KB, 333x477px
Sort of the opposite happened to me. For the longest time, I didn't know you were supposed to include the bar in the weight.
>>
>>42497859
>Its only 15 fucking pounds and the box lied to me saying it was 45lbs
lol
>>
>>42498370
>includes the bar in his lifts

LOL WUT?!
>>
>>42497859
You got a gym buddy now. Be happy it's more than a lot of us get.
>>
File: fuckmylifeup.png (151KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmylifeup.png
151KB, 374x363px
>>42497950
>tfw can only bench 100lbs
Not as bad as OP, but still want to kms
>>
>>42497909
He was actually anti bullshit and warred with the chinatowns often on "chi"
>>
File: bruce-lee.jpg (40KB, 711x486px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee.jpg
40KB, 711x486px
>>42498959
actually a real quote
>>
File: 1462575031348.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1462575031348.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
>>42497909
>>
>>42498965
And then he died to chink hex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.