[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> best app for tracking calories? Been using pen and paper.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5053.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5053.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
> best app for tracking calories?

Been using pen and paper. Need to use my phone and step into the future
>>
there are none that are accurate
at best, you can use your phones notepad to write it down. still have to do it the old school way of weighing everything up and looking at the nutrition label or nutrition facts online
>>
>>42497164
Use your stomach.
If you're hungry, it means you're cutting.
>>
>>42497164
What kind of retard wouldn't touch a piss soaked 100 dollar bill if they got to keep it? I'd break open a radioactive log of shit for 100 bucks.
>>
myfitnesspal
use the barcode scanner and check the amounts are correct, and that's about as accurate as calorie tracking gets. you can get a widget to put on your home screen (for android at least) which has a shortcut straight to the barcode scanner so it's very quick to input food as you open the packaging/eat it. oh and you can track progress/daily macros/etc on the website.
>>
File: 1502622247926.jpg (146KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502622247926.jpg
146KB, 540x960px
>>42498021
Holy christ how poor are you
>>
>>42498436
Where is the bar code scanner? Is It premium only?
>>
File: 1501469201644.jpg (309KB, 1373x847px) Image search: [Google]
1501469201644.jpg
309KB, 1373x847px
>>42497164
>(((app)))
>(((future)))
It's botnet, better just upgrade your pen.
>>
>>42501043
Upper right corner when you're adding things to your meal diary. Premium just gives you more nutrition insight, I believe. I haven't actually messed around with it to fully know all the benefits.
>>
>>42497164
Diet Diary (picture is a cucumber over a notebook) is pretty sweet in that it requests no special privileges and does not spy on your ass, it also gives you stasticits/graphs and lets you track a shitload of different nutrients if you feel like it. And it comes with widgets and has extensive functions to do data backup.

Downside is that it has no nutrional database whatsoever and you need to use sites like CalorieKing or the MyFitnessPal to look up the values of the food.
>>
>>42499545
>won't get his hands dirty for a decent payout
>>
>>42497164

MyFitnessPal
>>
>>42498021
>>42499545

tbf you wouldnt even need to touch it with bare skin, just get loads of tissue and wrap it up
>>
>>42497164
https://cronometer.com/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.