[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this loose skin? I'm still chubby and losing weight but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 20170813_174041.jpg (892KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_174041.jpg
892KB, 2560x1440px
Is this loose skin? I'm still chubby and losing weight but I want to know if this is loose skin or really just jiggly fat? I do have some stretch marks under my stomach too, like right under the gut. I can grab them and it's paper thin. Would there be a lot of loose skin left over? I'm in the push -up position
>>
>>42496913
It's both

grats
>>
File: 20170813_174924.jpg (945KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_174924.jpg
945KB, 2560x1440px
>>42496933
what you mean. how will I look after losing a lot?
>>
>>42496913
bruh how fat were u before and when did u start losing weight
>>
>>42496913
How much did you lose? How fast? What do you weigh now?

It's probably loose skin in large part. It's not going to look better when you bend over like that, but as you can see in the mirror picture it doesn't look that bad when standing. Over time it may tighten up some, especially if you keep it off and at ultra low BF%.
>>
>>42496956
Slightly better, but probably won't lose that skin pouch for a long time, if ever (without surgery).
>>
>>42496972
>>42496987
I was like 250Ibs at one point. I dropped down to 200Ibs and I am around there right now. I kinda lost a lot of the weight in like 2 months. Is it that bad?
>>
>>42497006
Damn, really? How much would that cost? Can't I do situps everyday or use creams?
>>
>>42497009
I'm really surprised that it's that loose after losing only 50lbs. Are you older? It's whatever, though, you can't cry about the damage done to your body now, because it's done. You've just got to move forward, if you lose the weight and keep it off it'll eventually get a bit better, but you'll probably never be tight skinned.
>>
>>42497009
its not bad, it doesnt really matter how fast you lost the weight, but for how long you have been fat and how old you are
>>
>>42497056
>>42497039
I'm 22. I've probably been fat my whole life
>>
>>42497056
>>42497065
It depends on a lot of factors: How old you are, how long you've been fat, how fast you gained the weight, etc. If you got fat, but slowly over 10 years, your skin is better at repairing. If you yoyo dieted lost 50 pounds and gained a hundred over the course of a year your skin is a lot worse off.

I've been fat my whole life, too. I weighed 300, and my skin doesn't do that at 186 now. I still have probably 30-35 left to lose, and I'm concerned about it, but not much can be done either way, so I'll just keep losing, and you should, too.
>>
>>42497065
What's your height and damn your parents are cunts they let you get that fat

I've been fat(20 lbs overweight or something) for like 3 years of my life and I think that did some damage to my skin like some stretchmarks on my ass
>>
>>42497103
Thanks for those words. I'm still losing. But I hope it's not that noticeable when I lose more.

My height is 5'11, but when I go to doctors they usually tell me I'm 6'0 or 6'1 so I honestly don't know. Probly 5'11.

My main problem isn't so much my stomach, well yeah I hate that loose skin, but I got a nasty mushroom top like in the back. Can't really see it in the front. I just got grabbable fat in my lower back.
>>
>>42497114
>>42497197
>>
>>42497038
if you get muscular all around it'll help fill it out, but the fact of the matter is that you have too much skin. You'll never be normal, even after surgery. You'll be better than fat you, though.
>>
>>42497414
i don't know if that is a relief or i just feel worse now
>>
Doesn't the skin problem depend on how fat you were? Isn't the elasticity of skin enough that depending on how fat you were, it could return to its normal shape?
>>
>>42497449
Think of it this way: your chances of ever looking real good are gone because of your past choices, but you can still choose to not look terrible.
>>
>>42497414
>>42497558

Dude, shut the fuck up, you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

The guy doesn't even have that much loose skin. People with 10 times his lose skin get surgery and look fine. He honestly doesn't even need surgery, his skin will naturally tighten up over time, especially if he loses the stubborn pockets of fat that are making his stomach look more loose than it actually is.
>>
>>42497449
Just keep losing weight and once you're happy with your weight, clean bulk and lift heavy.
>>
>>42496956

You don't even look like you have loose skin, you just look like you still have abdominal fat.

If you keep losing weight and then bulk afterwards, I really doubt it'll be noticeable at all. You probably don't need surgery.
>>
>>42496956
that's loose skin.

Time for autophagy newfriend

I suggest that you eat your TDEE and skip two days of eating during the week. Something like Sunday and Wednesday.
>>
>>42496956
how big were you when you started and what height checking for myself
>>
>>42496913
Yes that is loose skin. I have the same problem. Unfortunately there's not all that much you can do about it outside of surgery. You can see a dermatologist and see what they say, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. You can limit it a bit by building muscle, but unfortunately this is the price we pay for years of being fat.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.