[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cut for 7 months >people tell me im getting too skinny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>cut for 7 months
>people tell me im getting too skinny and that i should eat more
>i still feel fat as shit
>want to bulk and get more muscle but dont wanna get fat again
what do?
should i bulk for like 4 months, then cut again?

>6'3
>85kg
>13-14% bf
>still have love handles
>>
Why didn't you put your squat in?
>>
no idea mate but what website are you using
>>
>>42496356
Not op but its symmetrical strength
>>
>>42496329
clean bulk mate like 500 above TDEE
>>
>>42496329
Litterally the story of my life
Just do what you want to do to feel comfortable the you'll be happy and can look at gaining muscle mass
What ever you do though don't do what I did and get a gf, become complacent and go back to square 1
>>
>>42496329
Get to 10%, bulk to 15%. Thank me later.
>>
People think you're skinny because they're used to you being fat, if a stranger saw you in the street they'd think you look normal. Cut down to 10% then bulk slowly. Should be no more than 4-6 weeks.
>>
>>42496381
>>42496385
was my plan. but fuuck this 1k deficit is messing with my head.

guess ill just have to stick with it for abit longer.

>>42496355
u dont wanna know my squat bro
>>
>>42496329
same boat as you OP

it sucks
>>
>>42496421
Lower your deficit. If you are lifting 1k deficit is too much, you probably don't have much energy in your workouts. And at that BF you may start to lose some muscle with 1k (the greater the deficit the more chances to lose muscle instead of fat).
Reminder to measure your BF with calipers, it's much more accurate if you learn how to use them correctly.
Don't worry, my squat is shit too.
>>
>>42496329
post pic child
>>
File: ic-714.png (1MB, 1165x1404px) Image search: [Google]
ic-714.png
1MB, 1165x1404px
>>42496553
Not OP, but going through something similar, my lifts are quite a bit lower as well but I've been losing weight for the past 8 months and I'm starting to get sick of it. Pic is after pigging out on Friday and Saturday.
5'7 and prob 150 lbs in the pic, was 147 lbs on Thursday.
>>
File: ic-5916.png (699KB, 791x1089px) Image search: [Google]
ic-5916.png
699KB, 791x1089px
>>42496553
Side
Should I just go on a 300 surplus until March - April and continue to cut through the summer?
I just want to be aesthetic both in and out of a shirt.
>>
>>42496689
Yes.

you've reached the point where your fatloss is or is about to focus on your stomach.
keep the cut up for abit longer, and youll see moar abs soon
>>
>>42496820
>keep the cut up for a bit longer
Thanks, how many more lbs or months would you say I have until I can start bulking?
>>
>>42496909
Buy calipers. Measure body fat. Cut.
10% is ideal. You can go a bit lower, but max 8%.
You can go a bit higher, but max 12%.
Then bulk to 15%. Repeat ad nauseam.
Use this page to measure with calipers:
http://www.linear-software.com/online.html
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.