[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to lose 25lbs for a vacation on September 30 Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5063.jpg (81KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5063.jpg
81KB, 780x439px
I need to lose 25lbs for a vacation on September 30

Any advice /fit/ bros?
>>
Current stats
> 29 years old, 71inches tall, 222lbs, 27% body fat, bmr says I'm 1900cal
>>
Eat less.
>>
>>42495564
cut your stomach off
>>
Google PSMF and Lyle McDonald.
It will be hell but this is what you get if you are a fat fuck and suddenly want to lose all your weight.
>>
>>42495584
>71 inches
Why do americans do this? Just 180 cm or 5'9
>222 lbs
You can afford dropping like 2 lbs a week since you're kinda heavy . Go on a 1k cal deficit every day. Cut all the crap (soda ,bread, frappucino or whatever crappy smoothies you buy from starbucks). Go on keto and watch the weight drop. You don't need to do cardio if you keep your calorie deficit constant and avoid cheating. also lift
>>
>>42495749
Also eat enough protein (0.8-1 g/lb) so you don't become flabby when you cut the fat
>>
>>42495749
71 in is 5'11 senpai as a reminder 72 is 6 feet
>>
>>42495564
Do you have willpower ? If yes do RFL 2.0, you need to read the book and follow the supplements in 5 weeks I lost 28 lbs on the diet whilst only losing 5 lbs on bench and squat so strength was maintained.
>>
Going from 220 to 195 in 6 weeks is not realistic. Unless you want to lose all your muscle and most likely hair and other tissue
>>
>>42495564
for every lb you have, eat
>1g protein
>0.5g fat
>0.25g fiber

or more, while cutting down on carbs as much as you can, and drink at least half a gallon of water every day. do weightlifting to put your body on higher energy consumption mode. also do intermittent fasting in order to maximize time on fatburning mode vs insulin driven food consumption mode. good luck, 25lb might be a bit ambitious though, even with water weight loss.
>>
>>42495805
nah I have done it >>42495795
It's not something for a fatass though it's for a guy that has been lifting for a bit and just went a bit over the top with his bulk since most fatasses will not have the willpower to eat 600-700 calories of almost pure protein with carbs and fats limited to 20g and then forcefeed yourself 300-400 gs of pure carbs 1 day of the week over a 3 hour or so period.
>>
>>42495564
Cut off leg
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.