[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some exercises that will help me train explosiveness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: MxTAuI5a.png (18KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
MxTAuI5a.png
18KB, 430x430px
What are some exercises that will help me train explosiveness /fit/? No meme answers, please.
>>
Olympic weightlifting is essentially the sport of explosion... so there's your answer. But since you didn't know that already I would stick to pink dumbbells and get yourself a personal trainer
>>
>>42494308
What part of no meme answers did you not understand faggot
>>
Cover yourself with a piece of old carpet and have your dad spray it with water. Try to explode out of that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFkEfzMJSg
>>
Jump squats
>>
Power cleans without a doubt.
>>
>>42494284
Eat C4.
>>
>>42494284
'Train explosiveness' for what purpose, exactly?
How you accomplish this is 100% dependent on what it is you're trying to do.
>>
Plyometrics
lrn2google
>>
>>42494284
jihad xF
>>
>>42494758
Yes but what FORM of plyometrics? Depends entirely on what you want to accomplish!

>>42494763
Stormfag go back to your containment unit: >>>/pol/
>>
>>42494284
>>42494675

Do not do this, will make you vomit. They used to do this during the (iirc) Vietnam War to get out of duty. The only explosiveness you'll be getting is in your diarrhea
>>
>>42494763

KEK
>>
>>42494356
What? Heavy cleans are by far the best way to train explosiveness. It's standard issue shit for NFL players, rugby players etc
>>
>>42494701
This

OP do you want to jump higher, punch harder, do a muscle up or what?
>>
File: oJG3B.gif (731KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
oJG3B.gif
731KB, 300x209px
>>42494812
> he actually fell for the bait
>>
Where the hell did you go OP? Get your ass back in here and answer questions. Or have you given up already?
>>
>>42494284
literally any exercise, if you do the concentrics fast
>>
>>42494900
>he actually fell for the bait
like pottery
>>
>>42494284
Oly lifts train explosivness and speed since no such a thing as a grind clean and jerk or snatch
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.