[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fiancé left me on my fucking birthday and I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0260.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
My fiancé left me on my fucking birthday and I don't know what to do anymore, I've tried to go over kill with my workouts because it's the only thing that gives me any focus but every other second of the day I want to die. How do I transfer that focus from lifting into other aspects of my life?
>>
File: IMG_3363.jpg (60KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3363.jpg
60KB, 850x400px
It's gonna be rough for a bit, brah. It's going to suck.

Harden the fuck up, don't succumb to self-pity. Read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations, work out like a crazed pig-beast, harden the fuck up some more, and you will get through this.
>>
Takes time my man. Hurts now, won't later, I promise. Grieve and deal with it
>>
Use the drive to contribute to science, medicine, mathematics, philosophy, etc. Become forever immortal. Continue making gains and be the best version of yourself you can be, man.
>>
What went wrong
>>
>>42491455

So what? She'll be a used up cum dumpster unable to get anything but MILF hunter dickenings by the time you're ripped as fuck and have a new young fiancée with child-bearing hips.
>>
be glad that u didnt marry her.

block her on social medias and forget about her. dont be a beta ams try to be with jer again
>>
>>42491455
I've gone through a broken engagement before. Overall it was best for me, as my fiance was a fucking nutter. It's better it happen now than after you've gotten married.
>>
>gf of 3.5 years left me on Friday
Most likely going to end up on a major cycle soon
>>
>>42491455
Just cut all ties and you'll eventually be fine. I know it doesn't mean much now, but just keep moving forward one day at a time. It's normal to feel terrible, it neans you're experiencing the emotions. And that's the first step to dealing with them.
>>
>>42491455
If that whore is cold hearted enough to leave your birthday then you know that break up is a blessing. Happy Birthday, anon.
>>
>be together for a month
>constantly with each other
>she goes away for a month and a half
>constantly talking for hours on the phone
>eventually it dwindles to a few messages
>she stops responding...

It's nothing compared to some of anons here but I still got kicked in the feels pretty hard by this...
>>
>>42491650
>Tfw started my first cycle the other day
My ass is sore
>>
GET OVER IT YOU SILLY CUNT
>>
>>42492371
is she coming back or what?
I have the same situation with my 3 month girlfriend
>start dating
>spend hours a day together
>summer break comes we each have to go with our families
>ill miss you ill miss you too bla bla
>few days pass and we talk hours a day
>she had no one at her place and was bored, I had my group of friends
>she seems kinda sad when we talk
>she asks me if I have something to tell her
>"besides that I miss you already, not really"
>she instantly responds with "oh my god, I miss you too, I didn't wanna say anything because its only been a few days etc"
>we talk about more cute stuff
>start talking even more on daily bases because I feel bad for her being bored and I enjoy talking to her
>text her while I'm with friends because I know she has nothing to do
>more of her peer relatives start coming to her place
>she starts just leaving mid convo
>doesn't text for like 8hrs then comes back with some one words response like nothing happened
>start getting pissed, not because she has company but because now that they're there she doesn't feel like talking anymore and just leaves without saying anything
>up until now it was "please stay a bit longer, please this please that"
>I start getting pissed, but wont say anything
>now and then she complains how we don't talk as much
>no shit you bitch guess who's fault is that
>2 weeks of this shit
>one night I got a bunch of stuff I wanna share with her
>she leaves mid convo
>texts me the next morning about why she left
>don't even care and tell her whats up
>she stays online for like 4 min but doesn't respond anything
>"if you really cant think of anything to say then don't even fucking bother"
>2 min later she writes some bullshit excuse
>yea whatever

in 5hrs she's coming back home, and we're meeting up and then I'm gonna anger fuck the shit out of her for pissing me off 2 weeks straight. Wanted to tell her I love her any time soon, but now I'll have to rethink everything because of her bullshit.
>>
>>42491455
Jesus, I'm sorry dude. It's going to be hard and you're going to be broken up for a bit. That's natural. Just try not to succumb to the pity party "woe is me" type shit. Eventually you will learn a new life without her.

I also recommend reading "Outwitting the Devil" by Napoleon Hill if you want to inspire drive to focus on new things in your life. Its not a difficult read, and not super long. Many would consider the book strange, but if you understand the message its sending it is a very good book for those trying to improve themselves and their lives.
>>
>>42491455
Same thing happened to a bro of mine.
>four months later meets a new gril
>they just got married

First time ever turned out for the better. Both of them are really good for each other. Was totally worth it for him.
>inb4 we're all gonna make it
>>
block her on everything bro, focus on achieving one task at a time either work or fitness or a hobbie.

dedicate the extra time and energy into productive things and you'll shock yourself at how soon you stop hurting over it.

the feels for her last a long time but the pain of her leaving disappears fast as long as you shut her out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.