[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is caffeine not a b& drug? I take the 200mg pills at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: caffeine-pills2-300x200.jpg (10KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine-pills2-300x200.jpg
10KB, 300x200px
Why is caffeine not a b& drug? I take the 200mg pills at 3-4pm now when everyone else is running on fumes and its changed my world. How is this even still legal?
>>
>>42486614
You could drink a cup of espresso for the same dosage of caffeine.
Why would anybody ban coffee? The coffee corps would go batshit.
>>
caffeine pills vs coffee

what's better?
>>
>>42486636
Coffee has a bit of a learning curve for the dosage, but past that it's a matter of taste. Do you like coffee? No? Get a pill.
>>
>>42486614
Because there is such a huge market for it and it brings a lot of money to the gov through tax also its not really dangerous
>>42486636
depends on what you want, for /fit/ probably pills as they have little to no calories
>>
>>42486631
wrong

https://www.consumerreports.org/coffee/is-there-more-caffeine-in-espresso-than-in-coffee/
>>
Coffee hah, that shit is baby stuff.

Nowadays, if I want to really want to get a kick out of caffein, I either take it with L-Theanine or the russian astronaut powder, depending on what effect I want.

Also, taking Guarana and Colanut if even better than coffee. Makes me focus like crazy.
>>
>>42486700
you sound like a degenerate
>>
>>42486614
I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED!!
>>
>>42486663
Oh shit, I searched for caffeine in espresso and used the number given by Google (212mg)... for 100g of espresso.
A shot would have 1/3 of that, 70ish mgs.
My mistake, also means that to get a good jolt you need a triple shot of espresso.
>>
>>42486812
you would have to give all your money to the starbucks jew
>>
>>42486780
tfw no 80s gf
>>
>>42486636
>>42486654
It depends. A caffeine pill has 80 - 100 mg of caffeine.
A cup of instant coffee has between 60 - 100 mg of caffeine (the brand I use only has 1 calories per teaspoon).
Per 600mg of caffeine you burn 100 calories. (That's the maximum recommended dose).
>>
>>42486614
Its hard to OD on it, doesn't mess with your reflexes or thinking ability. Its pretty safe

>>42486884
make your own then
>>
>>42486884
Or brew your own.
>>
>>42486906
>A caffeine pill has 80 - 100 mg of caffeine.
wrong. All the pills I get are 200mg, $3 for 90. They literally have them at the grocery store
>>
>>42486925
IT depends on the brand, I know.
>>
>>42486663

It's just more concentrated hence it gives you a stronger buzz more quickly

You stupid retard fuck
>>
Yerba Mate master race

>cutting without yerba mate

I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>42487033
explain
>>
>>42486614
>not very harmful if at all
>doesn't threaten any large companies by being legal
>>
>>42487033
Terere master race
>>
the only real harm in caffeine is a lack of sleep, and too much of it will give you the shakes, which probably isn't good for other reasons.

inb4 "caffeine doesn't affect my sleep at all" or "i take sleeping pills because taking a supplement for every bodily function is a good way to live"

pretty sure it'll fuck with your gains eventually too. sure you can lift more cuz you're hepped up, but you're not able to rest as much if you're buzzing all the time
>>
>>42487033

Did you learn about it on your single mommy facebook group?
>>
I love coffee but I get so jittery and nervous now when I drink it.

Does caffeine have the same exact effect?
>>
>>42488563
>does the active ingredient in coffee have the same effect as coffee

actually, maybe not. your gums absorb that shit pretty hard so a pill might be better as long as you dont suck on it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.