[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do for the other hours of the day I'm not exercising?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499701008119.jpg (192KB, 1335x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499701008119.jpg
192KB, 1335x1000px
What can I do for the other hours of the day I'm not exercising?

I mean, I don't want to sit and play video games, cause that's what got me into this mess.

I'm bored af. What can I do?
>>
>>42486342
in terms of fitness help, keep good posture, stretch and foam roll, sleep eight hours and get int o your cooking.

in terms of other hours of the day not related to fitness, literally fucking anything you retard rofl
>>
I ride my cruiser skateboard and fuck my gf (not at the same time).
>>
File: IMG_8022.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8022.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Get a job???
>>
>>42486358

Thanks for nothing.

>>42486362

I live in a shitty country which has rain 300 days of the year and the average temperature is 9 degrees C. Maybe I should move to somewhere hot in Europe, but that might be a problem with Brexit lol.
>>
>>42486362
>(not at the same time).
That's weak.
>>
Eat a single meal that has the exact calories and micros you need to continue making progress. Don a straight jacket(to avoid unnecesary caloric burn) and take enough sedatives to sleep until your next workout. If you must, get IVs for water and supplements so you don't accidentally atrophy. wake every 6 hours to so you can stretch your muscles out.
>>
>>42486373
fucking this

Get a job. Or go to school. Or both.
>>
>>42486362
>(not at the same time).
Beta af
>>
>>42486669
>>42486373

I work offshore. When I'm not on a rig or ship, I'm at home for 8 weeks.

Just sitting around, doing nothing.
>>
>>42486733
Take those 8 week college courses so you can be the captain of the ship. And then you can call yourself Captain Swole
>>
Learn guitar or piano, focus on diet
>>
>being a brainlet
>not reading heavily for mental gains
>not learning an instrument for culture gains
>not meditating and occasionally doing meth for spiritual gains
>not learning how to cook for husbando gains

never gonna make it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.