[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/ this is my first time posting so I don't even know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 15648945619.jpg (71KB, 537x917px) Image search: [Google]
15648945619.jpg
71KB, 537x917px
Hi /fit/ this is my first time posting so I don't even know if this is the right place, but I need help.

How do I argue with someone that thinks being skinny (not underweight skinny) is actually healthy? He doesn't exercise and doesn't eat healthy, yet he wants to argue with me that skinny people have no health risks and are healthy.

He always argues in the same format whether it comes to Islam, politics, Trump, whatever, and I can never debate him because he wants actual proof from trusted links and such which I can almost never find, and I'm not good at debating at all.

I'm sharing a screenshot of an example of how he always replies. He's the gray avatar.
Literally everyday it's like this and I just don't know what to do anymore. Am I right? Is he wrong?
>>
Why engage such an obvious faggot? Of course skinny dudes suck. You should want to get as big and strong as possible brother. End of argument.
>>
>>42485292
Why are you arguing with that guy?
Don't argue with an idiot he'll bring you down to his level and then beat you with his experience!
>>
What do you have to gain from convincing him to support your position?
>>
>>42485292

You don't. People are going to believe what they want to believe regardless of what you say, go about your life.
>>
I like debating with him (and I think it's mutual) and I genuinely care for his health. Even for my friends in real life I try to nudge them towards working out. I respect their opinions and don't force myself on them though.
I think if I can prove my claims he might rethink working out, y'know.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.