[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to work out 6-7 days a week because it keeps the bad thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1500653699570.jpg (109KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500653699570.jpg
109KB, 500x750px
I want to work out 6-7 days a week because it keeps the bad thoughts away. Problem is, I'm a beginner (lifting for a year but still weak) doing a 3 days a week routine, so I was wondering if someone could suggest a routine that a beginner can do 6-7 days a week.

Is PPLPPLx good, or something else?
>>
>>42484712
If you wanna work out that much you should definitely do PPL. 3 day a week routine for beginners are autistic. You wanna lift as much as possible during your noob gain peroid.

As much as I hear unaesthetic retards parrot SS for beginners, it doesn't work. You'll look like shit and make decent strength gains at best.

I started out semi-skelly (135-140, 5'11"ish at the time) and made great aesthetic and strength gains in my first year doing a zyzz bro split. Just do hypertrophy from now on unless you wanna be a loser powerlifter.
>>
>>42484712
Yes
>>
>>42484712
PPL is good, just be careful with how much volume you do.
If you're lifting heavy every day, you can't do too many sets or exercises, or you won't recover. You get 2 or 3 days before doing the same exercises again, with 2 of them being training days, that's a lot of stress and not much real rest.
>>
>>42484748
>135-140, 5'11"ish
you really gonna take advice from this fucking dork?
>>
>>42484803
>at the time
>>
>>42484852
Yeah I'm sure you grew a few inches and put on 100lbs and look like a linebacker now right? give me a fucking break nerd
>>
>>42484712
I would pay 100 dollars just to sniff her undies once
>>
What if I just do SS 5 times a week instead of 3? I just want to go back to the gym and do autistic full body lifts every day. I'm sick of not going to the gym.
>>
>>42485236
You aren't doing SS.
If you are, you just started with a too-low weight.
If you've got the energy for more squats, do hill sprints and other conditioning work. Just as autistic, and you'll soon need the extra work capactiy.
>>
>>42485255
I've ended every workout with 10 minutes of intervals on the stationary bikes.
>>
>>42485331
That doesn't change a thing, if you have energy on rest days do more conditioning work.
>>
>>42484712
try it. you will notice very quickly if it is too much for your body
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.