[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else's dead end job giving them PTSD which makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1496883340565.png (2MB, 3072x3118px) Image search: [Google]
1496883340565.png
2MB, 3072x3118px
Anyone else's dead end job giving them PTSD which makes it impossible to lift? I literally have nightmares of my boss everynight and on the weekends I just lay in bed until noon. I'm a fucking mess.
How do I get a good job that allows me to lift ?

I live with my parents, if I were to live on my own I would have to live 45 min away in the blackest of ghettos. 30, no gf, just had to get $500 in car repairs so there goes my last check.
>>
>>42484709
>How do I get a good job that allows me to lift ?
Any job that is low stress. So basically you want something that has good people, and if you're not a people person, you want something where you don't have to deal with customers.

I made more gains working at a warehouse lugging shit all day than I did working at Wal Mart just because of how much better my mental state was even though I felt more physically tired after.
>>
>>42484709
>>42484709
Its a mental state, job has nothing to do with it
Who you live with has nothing to do with it
I'm getting really tired of these threads senpai

Get your shit together, it isn't hard at all

I am the person who made it after a tough couple of years, it is normal to go through this

Go and fucking figure it out..........

Successful people can' t give you the details of what it takes and what you need to do. YYou don't give a shit about yourself to figure it out on your own nobody can give you advice

you are 30, start dealing with it

Every day is a new day, you are not the person you were yesterday or last week. Time doesn't exist, you are who you are today

Be happy and get your shit together

>I'm tired of these threads
>>
File: 1475816866063.jpg (55KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1475816866063.jpg
55KB, 395x401px
>>
File: 1502214758609.jpg (100KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
1502214758609.jpg
100KB, 680x486px
I used to be part of the casual slave labor workforce bro and I get it because I used to dread going to work. My supervisor was an ex con and was in gaol for too long and thus was a huge cunt. I got fired for completing safety procedures the right way which was 3x longer than the quick way. (sorta illegal)
At the time I was also a volunteer firefighter which is a whole other level of voluntary slavery.
You will always be oppressed unless you can get a permanent, full time job with a strong union. If you allow the boss 1 inch they will take a mile.
No one has a right to exist in this world to these people, everything is fought for. You cannot expect the boss to act in your best interest, you need to be part of an organized workforce to secure your rights and conditions mate.
>>
>>42484709
>PTSD
You soft little bitch. my grandfather was in the first wave on Utah beach on D-Day and he was 17. He had PTSD. Came back started a family, worked, and still lifted. Get a fucking clue you snowflake millennial pussy
>>
Don't believe these faggots who say all jobs are good or bad.

After graduation I worked in shit tier retailcuck jobs with cucky uniforms. In my first I was working in a warehouse with various annoyances and searched on the way out at the end of each shift. In my second I was stacking shelves on Friday and Saturday nights, seeing jailbaits laughing at me.

Now I work in a "prestigious" white collar place where I come in late, leave early, get paid much more, live on my own, take hugw lunch breaks.

No, not because of "HUSTLE YO" as an American would say. But because I had a degree, managed to not sperg out in a 30 minute interview, and navigated the shitty job market

What I'm saying is that don't believe people who say you have no right to feel bad
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.