[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fit/ deal with that one smart ass at work? The one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images-173.jpg (13KB, 547x269px) Image search: [Google]
images-173.jpg
13KB, 547x269px
How does /fit/ deal with that one smart ass at work? The one that constantly tries to belittle you and jokes about you in front of women?

I don't want to get fired so i haven't done anything.
>>
File: painting1.jpg (61KB, 640x523px) Image search: [Google]
painting1.jpg
61KB, 640x523px
I would work on my self esteem and try to be positive/friendly and an overall source of good emotions to everyone else.

In my experience, if one dude both respects himself fully and is spewing good emotions everywhere and another dude starts trying to put him down, girls will get mad and literally start bullying the asshole for him. Of course, if it turns out that the other guy isn't bullying you and you were just insecure, this won't happen. As you improve he may also just leave you alone, in which case the situation is over even without the conflict
>>
>>42484620
What kind of a cuck can't deal with one faggot at the workplace?
>>
>>42484766
This. Just poker face your coworkers
>>
Just started new gig

>some gay guy and his mom spew roumors that im an injecting junkie (for real)
>dunno but what i know about people who inject they dont really work out that much
>its elderlycare and i notis some shit going down with abusive subnurses
>job includes telling my boss about this shit
>so i do
>some weeks later i want to cover an empty spot in the scedual
>tell boss
>boss is from out of small village where we live
>she had meetings with abusive people and also with the gay and the mom
>"people need another chanse" she says
>"yeah well drugabuse is a big thing around here and ive heard that bullshit about me since i was 13, i also know what happens to abuse drugs and it aint pretty"
>go work
>be only one who goes to the gym
>abusive people are two Female hamplanets, a gay skeleton and his skeleton mom and a girl who looks like a fish (sevear underbite)
>most people are either overweight or skeletons
>dodge sugary shit every day
>mfw fml
>>
>>42484620
All of the older women at work love me, constantly giving compliments. Get along well with most of the men my age. The only people I don't get along with are crotchety old men (I get along with the based older guys who try to impart their knowledge and lessons instead of being grumpy cunts) and young feminist bitches.

Seriously if you just laugh in these faggots faces and just walk away or make a joke they will never bother you again, how have you not learned to deal with faggots like this yet?
>>
>>42484926
I didn't understand this story at all
>>
>>42484926
this is literally the worst attempt at greentext I've seen
>>
File: wut.gif (406KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
406KB, 480x270px
>>42484926
What is this story about?
>>
>start a new job
>6'1 180lbs athletic build
>everyone's pretty cool
>obnoxious little bald manlet waddles over
>so builtfat that he can't put his arms down
>bragging about everything
>tells me he's the best that's ever worked my position
>tells me about how great he is for 5 minutes
>joking on everyone pissing people off
>so loud
>have to talk to him in passing every once in a while
>think about all the funny manlet memes while he's talking
>can't help but laugh when I see him
>>
>>42484620
stop being a faggot man up and learn how to take a joke and stop crying to your internet friends about the big bad bully at work you sad little cunt
>>
File: IMG_3440.png (153KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3440.png
153KB, 480x750px
Could you get away with slashing his tires?
>>
>>42487131
Also get the office some coffee and piss a little in his.
>>
>>42484926
I have never been more confused
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.