[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies tell me to not bench press with an arch what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: albino.jpg (97KB, 1232x1128px) Image search: [Google]
albino.jpg
97KB, 1232x1128px
Why do normies tell me to not bench press with an arch what the fuck? As a DYEL beginner, I'm confused on wheter to have a slight arch as suggested by fitness youtubers or to not have an arch suggested by other gymgoers.
>>
listen to whoever has the biggest chest
>>
>>42483708
You need to have an arch, as it will put more pressure on your chest and less on your shoulders, just don't overdo it.
>>
don't listen to the normie. I have no fucking clue where they get their information

>don't bench with an arch
>but benching with your ass a meter of the bench is ok because more weight haha

Think about it this way, people, generally, see working out as some hard thing to do, instead of a hobby. They have a goal in mind, they don't like the process. So you doing something not kin to their knowledge is wrong, otherwise they are doing it wrong, and they can't be because they indentified with the goal and not with the progress
>>
>>42483708
Some dude with chicken legs walked over to me while I was doing squats and told me I have to look straight up at the ceiling when I do them, otherwise I'll hurt my back.

Don't listen to idiots at the gym who give shit advice.
>>
>>42483708
They don't want you to bench more than them, look how the strongest people bench to get best results. Normies can often bench those 2pl8s, but how often do you see them putting bigger numbers?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x741px
>>42483708
>why do normies-
>im a DYEL begginer btw
>>
>>42483790
your gaze can surprisingly effect - some eccentric motions I've found if my gaze is more down for DL it has better focus on back and less arc than if I gazed up I would arc my back too much taking it out of equation and end up squating bar up. To each own - find out what is best I say.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.