[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinny fat numale vegan of two years here. Decided it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: iStock_000010753409Large.jpg (2MB, 2200x2234px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000010753409Large.jpg
2MB, 2200x2234px
Skinny fat numale vegan of two years here. Decided it's time to nut up and address my issues. How do I reintroduce meat into my diet?
>>
>>42482009
If you have to ask I guarantee that you'll never make it, delete this thread and go back to /r/cuckold
>>
>>42482022
Fuck off with the memes. Can I really just start going at it without fucking up my stomach?
>>
>>42482009

Weeeeee pee pee brrrrr! How do I put foodies in my mouth? Wiwiwiwjwjw
>>
>>42482035
Yea just make sure you ask for your bulls permission before you stomach his load
>>
>>42482039
epic
>>
File: Screenshot_20170812-034713.jpg (6KB, 978x100px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-034713.jpg
6KB, 978x100px
>>42482040
>>
I'm sorry you received a reply like that OP
I understand what your question

You don't necessarily have to rely that much on meat, and most of the time making sure you have a healthy hormonal profile by consuming healthy amounts of micronutrients is more important.
I'd advise that you consume one meal a day that would count at meat - whether it's fish, chicken, turkey, or several eggs.
If you consume too much meat, you'll have a difficulty introducing other protein rich foods like nuts and seeds - and there are certainly a large amount of types you can juggle with

In the end, it's your choice. Have beef, cashews and linseeds on Monday. Chicken, sunflower seeds and peanut butter on Tuesday. Fish, amaranth and walnuts on Wednesday, etc etc - just an example
>>
>>42482103
ah, meant to say "I understand what your question is"
just a bit tired
>>
>>42482009

Chicken and fish, best way to go.
>>
>>42482103
Scooby?
>>
kys
>>
There aren't really any magic benefits to eating meat, it just has better amino acid profiles than most vegan source. Sounds like you think eating meat is going to fix things you don't like about yourself?

In terms of digestion, if you're worried about it just eat less of it at a time, or start by eating things that are easier to digest like white fish and chicken in smaller amounts if beef and other red meat gives you indigestion.
>>
>>42482103
>>42482115
thanks for not being complete faggots, not going to worry about it

>>42482147
no
>>
>>42482182
mostly a convenience thing
>>
>>42482009
By eating it.
>>
>>42482009
Stupid question, but if you really need someone to tell you...
Start with eggs and milk, then fish and chiken, and if you can handle it you can start eating sausages and build your way up to steaks.
>>
>>42482009
Go buy a bucket of chicken.
>>
>>42482009
Buy some rump cut, cook it medium rare, get a hardon. Banm, hello, you're a managain.
>>
>>42482009
>>42482208

Oh and if you want to stop being skinnyfat, cut all sugar from your diet and try to eat the less carbs you can.
Eat a lot of protein for muscle, and fat for testosterone, and make sure the carbs come from veggies and legumes. No sweets, no junk food. And don't have dinner if you aren't going to go out.
Do a lot of exercise if you don't already. Diamond push ups and pull ups are the best bodyweight exercises for skinnyfats. I do my pull ups at the beach, there are some bars to do them there, but if you can't find somewhere like that, you can do them on trees, like I do when I'm not at the beach. The more you do, the easier it gets!
For cardio, run, swim and fight with your friends. Fighting also makes you better at everything, you get leaner, faster, stronger, more agressive and more manly in general. And it makes a special connection between your friends and you that you couldn't have otherwise.

That was all, it's what I'm currently doing and it's working very well
>>
>>42482009
start eating fish and seafood
>>
>>42482009
Open mouth, insert meat into mouth, close mouth
>>
File: 1502232104201.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1502232104201.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>42482009
mommy how do i put foodies in mouth eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>42482120
maybe one day bud
>>
>>42482009
Eating meat is a good start I'm told.
>>
>>42482009
>how do I eat meat
Imagine you're eating not meat but instead use meat
>>
>>42482009
This is not your blog you fucking friendless cunt.
>>
>>42482009
what the hell nutrient are you missing that meat will give you?
>>
>>42482009
Used to be vegan. I thought meat would make me sick when i started again but i was fine. Maybe eat healthy though, not cuz you can't handle it but to start a good habit.
>>
File: vile.png (441KB, 627x473px) Image search: [Google]
vile.png
441KB, 627x473px
>not being vegan and getting hot babes like pic related
You're a cuck!
>>
>>42482009
Eat it.

That was tough.
>>
>>42482103
>You don't necessarily have to rely that much on meat, and most of the time making sure you have a healthy hormonal profile by consuming healthy amounts of micronutrients is more important.
If you do "rely on meat" and eat normally you won't need to worry about your hormonal profile or micronutrients.
>>
>>42482246
Dude wtf is that advice. Gayest shit ive read in a long time. He wanted to leave the numale zone not enter deeper
>>
start out with small amounts of chicken or fish, work your way up. slowly get back into milk and eggs
>>
>>42482035
I was vegetarian for almost 1 year (not proud of it), and I reintroduced meat by just... eating meat. The first day I got a little bit of diarrhea and stomach upset, but you adapt quickly to it.
>>
>>42482022
Thought that would be a fake subreddit...

Turns out it's not. Why are redditers such faggots?
>>
take some enzymes and eat like a normie. your body doesn't lose the ability to process and digest meat, it is however frugal and will only produce what will be used. your microfauna aren't ready.
>>
just fucking eat it, you stupid quantum nigger
>>
>>42482009
Eat a small portion of meat every day until eventually you can eat a normal amount of meat.

Try to only support farmers that treat their animals humanely and practice good farming habits to retain your morals if that means anything to you.

Calling eating animals "murder" is fucking stupid but there are ethical concerns with farming practices.
>>
File: 1501190172075.png (14KB, 357x255px) Image search: [Google]
1501190172075.png
14KB, 357x255px
>>42482009
Listen here OP, you're going to get some mean comments about the lack of meat in your diet. Someone is going to tell you to prep the bull. Some will tell you to swallow some of his delicious black sperm. The thought of you being a skeleton who browses reddit really upsets me and it hurts me deep inside. I'm sure you're hurting too. Don't listen to mean comments you're going to make it. You just have to eat a little bit of meat at a time. And remember not to hurt. I can almost taste the pain that you feel deep down inside each and every day as you look at yourself in the mirror at your local Starbucks while fighting Trump on reddit with your big soy latte.

>mfw thinking about you hurting
>>
>>42482246
Good advice.
>>
>>42482009
Just open your mouth and deepthroat it like you've been doing your entire life
>>
Hey op, make sure you don't buy all that hormone pumped, roided out chicken or you'll grow tits.
>>
>>42485542
sounds like there a slight bit of gender assumption in this post
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.