[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to try to show off my perfect genetics, so I hit the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lol.jpg (77KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
77KB, 750x1334px
I want to try to show off my perfect genetics, so I hit the gym once a week. I've got this really bad GYNO though, how do I get rid of it?

pic related: it's me
>>
>>42480279
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>42480279

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-breathes-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>42480279
So this is the power of white nationalism
>>
>if it wasn't for white genocide I'd get pussy all the time with my perfect Aryan genes.
>>
>>42480279
Lmao the guy who runs the Daily Stormer told these guys to look "hip" and "sexy" for their rally.

>We want millions of people to agree with us. We want them to be ready to vote for us. We want them to be ready to stand on the streets next to us.

>In order to do that, we have to market our ideas. If people were willing to accept these ideas without having them marketed to them, then they already would have accepted them. In fact, they never would have fell for Jewish tricks in the first place.

>The core of marketing is aesthetic. We need to look appealing.

>I have been somewhat successful in marketing ideas online, and I think I have a lot to offer in the way of advice to those ready to market these same ideas in real life.

>Our target audience is white males between the ages of 10 and 30. I include children as young as ten, because an element of this is that we want to look like superheroes. We want to be something that boys fantasize about being a part of. That is a core element to this. I don’t include men over the age of 30, because after that point, you are largely fixed in your thinking. We will certainly reach some older men, but they should not be a focus.
>>
>>42480368
>We want to hit the average. We want normal people. We will not get only normal people, but we want the abnormal people that we do get to be attracted to us because we can make them normal, not because they want to indulge in their own abnormality.

>We do not need to market to people with high intelligence. People with high intelligence, if they are inclined to, will find us. They do not need to be marketed to.

>We will not be marketing anything to women. The draw to women will be the men that we draw, because we have to be sexy.

>In fact, that is priority number one, so let me say it again, italicized: we have to be sexy.

>If you say, “but I don’t care about being sexy,” then I say to you: “I don’t care about what you care about, because all I care about is winning.”

>We have to be hip and we have to be sexy.

>This means we have to look good, we have to look dangerous, we have to have humor, we have to look powerful and we have to look like we are in control.

>People who see us have to want to be us. That means you have to go to the gym.

>The average white male is not rich and he isn’t poor. The average white male is severely disenfranchised, and does not feel he has a future. He is not hungry. This is not the 1930s, and we cannot market our ideas on economics. The situation today is that men are unemployed or underemployed or poorly employed, but we all have X-Boxes and smartphones.

>The NEET is not far from the average. In fact, it is probably close enough to the center to be considered part of the average.
>>
File: justbewhite.jpg (296KB, 1526x899px) Image search: [Google]
justbewhite.jpg
296KB, 1526x899px
>>42480279
>>
>>42480279
The whole thing was cringeworthy tbqh lads
>>
>>42480399
Still looks ethnik.
>>
>try their best to look presentable
>still look like a bunch of cringy fucks

so.. this is the powar.. of the alt right
>>
>Lefty/pol/ SEETHING this hard over getting BTFO and outnumbered in Charlottesville
>>
>>42480801
How is that gyno treating you
>>
File: 1500949197688.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1500949197688.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>42480279
Never understood why these white nationalist fags couldn't at least hit the gym once in a while. If you're trying to show the world you're the master race you could at least act like it
>>
>>42480936
he hit the nail on the head, huh?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.