[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the verdict on almond milk? I've been putting it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Whats the verdict on almond milk?

I've been putting it over my cereal in the morning and have gone from slight acne to absolute zero over the past five months. Is there a correlation?
>>
ya milk will make you grow tits and give you cancer, almond milk is a good simulation because water feels empty as fuck in protein shakes and makes them taste gross
>>
Just started drinking these this month. I almost never used to drink milk but one time I was thirsty and drank cow milk. I broke out the next day
>>
How do you get milk from almonds?
>>
If you can find it, Silk branded unsweetened almond milk is delicious. If you add in 1/2 of that being the Silk Dark Chocolate almond milk its GOAT
>>
>>42478659
You soak the almonds in water overnight to soften them, drain, then pour water and the almonds into a blender, strain the leftover bits out and it creates a milky, white liquid that has a nice flavor compared to other milk subs.
I like it because it has so few calories, but it's kind of expensive.
>>
Almonds don't have tits. Whatever you're drinking, it ain't the milk from almonds.
>>
>>42478529
i drink it for the calcium
>>42478659
pretty sure you need to activate them before you can milk them
>>
>>42478529

i really wanted to like almond milk, but all the brands available near me have really non-milk like consistencies, I've tries some other nut milks too but they usually taste worse, I tried soy milk for the first recently, and the flavor and consistency is great but i dont want to grow boobs
>>
Hemp is better.
>>
>>42478529
I use 2 servings of unsweetened almond milk to give my protein shakes a thicker body. Only adds 60 calories.
>>
Milk has inflammatory proteins like whey and casein(ate) in it which can cause acne, among other things. Almond milk is a great alternative as long as you can supplement calcium (make sure to also be getting vitamin D).
>>
Has high estrogen content might as well get some ass implants for the tiities you'll grow
>>
>>42479096
the soy - estrogen thing is meme
>>
>>42480525
that would be dairy milk
>>
>can tolerate diary milk
>hate almond milk
>love the taste of soymilk, to me it tastes like custard
>afraid of bitchtits

pls tell me this is a meme.
>>
>>42478529
>Acne from milk
To you also get acne from wpc?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.