[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how strong are chubbyfat and fat as fatass types? Is a 120kg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 54iuzr.jpg (130KB, 1600x1056px) Image search: [Google]
54iuzr.jpg
130KB, 1600x1056px
Just how strong are chubbyfat and fat as fatass types?
Is a 120kg individual stronger than an otter? I am interested in picking a fight with one fatso and I want to eliminate nasty surprises
>>
>>42478513

Depends more mass = more force behind punches. Unless he's never fought in his life/never lifted in his life.

If he pins you you're fucked just because of the weight.

Personally if he hasn't done anything to you idk why you'd fight him.
>>
>>42478658
I spend several hours in the same room with him and he makes negative remarks about everyone all the time. I am super close to snapping and calling him out.

He has more mass and I'm guessing more muscle (?) I mean, some of what he eats must be converted to muscle.
>>
>>42478513
Chubbyfat here.
I can lift easily 100 pounds or more with ease, but it might just be because I work in a very physical industry. Who knows.
I'd say if he is the type that sits on his ass all day you wont have a problem.
>>
>>42479787
Can you exert an equal amount of force in a straight direction (i.e. not lifting/upwards)
I ve witnessed strong lifters failing to throw a tennis ball a few yards away. It looks super funny
>>
>>42478513
Built and bear mode are the most dangerous. I am a combination of these two and have one punch knockout power. I chest press 410 naturally so that raw power will destroy you. Good luck.
>>
>>42478513
Sumo wrestlers have more muscles mass than the most built bodybuilders. That should answer your question
>>
File: 1242325.jpg (33KB, 490x483px) Image search: [Google]
1242325.jpg
33KB, 490x483px
>>42478513
One of the best MMA fighers ever. Should answer your questions
>>
>>42478513
Can be hard to really hurt them, the fat cushions their organs. If it's a fat brawler types, you are probably fucked without actual fighting experience. If they are just a lazy fat fuck, they won't have any stamina anyways.
>>
It depends, there's a handful of fat people at my gym. There's this one that has worked in construction and is quite strong, whereas then there's other ones that struggle shoulder pressing dumbbells heavier than 10 pounds.
It all comes down to what's below the fat.
>>
>>42478513
Is there a routine to achieve otter mode?

Besides reducing calories and doing cardio, what does one do to get there?
>>
>>42480042
Probably just bodyweight for upper body.
>>
>>42480042
Achieve otter mode from where? Being skelly, being fat? It doesn't require much lifting, it's about getting some muscle but mostly your bodyfat down to 10% or below.
>>
>>42480061
I'm skinnyfat, I've planned 3 days of beginner lifting and 2 days of cario a week, I alternate and rest on weekends.

Any routine you can recommend?
>>
>>42480067
I'm not the best person to ask but I guess you can try with a PPL routine with mon wed fri lifting and cardio inbetween those days
>>
>>42480061

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/planet14.htm

I'll stick to this, but with crunches instead of the inclined press for Monday, Wednesday, Friday and the other two days I'll do cardio + squats and lunges.

This makes sense right?
>>
>>42478513
>Is a 120kg individual stronger than an otter?
almost always.
but you will have speed and i assume you are going to assault some poor man by suprise, so you wanting to fight while he doesn't will certainly help too
>>
>>42480013
vodka is the best mma defence
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.