[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is drinking compatible with /fit/ness? I ask because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Is drinking compatible with /fit/ness? I ask because I'm really fucking hungover and won't be able to do my routines today, so I want to quit soon. What's the point of drinking at all if you're not going to get wasted?
>>
>>42478181
I've always heard that drinking kills gains, I've never actually looked into it because I don't want to feel guilty about my drinking habit.
>>
>>42478181
>What's the point of drinking at all if you're not going to get wasted?

There is no point. I keep telling my friends this and they don't get it.

But anyways, I have a six pack and drink regularly. I drink a lot too. I also work out a lot. As long as you stay active you can do it. Having a fast metabolism helps. It's probably not very healthy but whatever I'm going to enjoy myself.
>>
>reduces test
>increases cortisol
It's okay occasionally in moderation but chronic drinkers probably won't make it
>>
only dweebs take this shit so seriously that they cut out alcohol
>>
>>42478563
This. If you go out and get drunk every couple of weeks, you're fine. Your body can regulate the hormonal imbalances. The big concern is if you're doing 4-5 days a week. Casual drinking 2 or 3 time a month is fine, as long as you get some sleep afterwards.
>>
>>42478587
>Casual drinking 2 or 3 time a month is fine
Woaaahh calm down there party animal!
>>
>>42478581
This. Do you losers not go out on weekends?
>>
>>42478181
>What's the point of drinking at all if you're not going to get wasted?
things only alcoholics ask themselves. quit now before you start wrecking your life.
>>
I wish I never started drinking. I turned to the dark side and before you know it I couldn't stop. I started gaining weight and my hair started thinning. Luckily I'm on the righteous path of gains now. I'll have a night out with the boys every once in a while but it's never on lifting days and it's only hard liquor with no mixers. Btw women seem to be attracted to fit dudes drinking whisky.
>>
>>42478690
bet you have some sweet fedoras to sip with too
>>
I used to drink beer everyday during college, 5 liters or more and sometimes whisky, vodka after that. That's like 2000 calories, if my information is correct. One month after quitting alcohol, people got freaked out seeing how I'd changed.
People that brag about drinking and still being shredded probably drink 2x a week
God, it sucks being an alcoholic and ppl telling you "dude, just have a beer lmao, look at my 6 pack, there's nothing wrong with drinking. Just do it"
>>
>>42478181
There's a tribe of people in Mexico who essentially drink corn beer 24/7 because they walk miles and miles a day and the carbs is literally what keeps them able to sustain the energy needed to do that.

A woman from recently outran and won first place in this big national race in shitty ass flip flops because of beer, beating out hundreds of pro-athletes.

There's nothing wrong with a beer here and there, just don't overdo it. If you think getting wasted is the only point in drinking, then I'd suggest you stop because you're dumb and can't limit yourself.
>>
>>42478181
>Is drinking compatible with /fit/ness?
>I ask because I'm really fucking hungover and won't be able to do my routines today
learn to handle your shit
>>
>>42478181
What's the point of being /fit/ if you don't get to feel good about your gains while unwinding with some qts?
>>
>>42478881
>A woman from recently outran and won first place in this big national race in shitty ass flip flops because of beer, beating out hundreds of pro-athletes.
Source
>>
>>42478894
fucking this. Just handle your booze and dont get skinned.
>>
>>42478181

Good in moderation but be careful with it.

I have a friend who is 28 and skinnyfat but he has quite a gut because he will drink AT LEAST 15 - 20 drinks every night of the weekend in addition to fast food. He has a naturally high metabolism so he could easily get a six pack if he just lowered the alcohol.
>>
>>42478563
This.
I drank hardcore pretty much everyday for 5 years and I have no motivation and am a lazy fat slob with man boobs.
I've had enough feeling disgusting about myself so for the past week I've cut alcohol out completely and began doing everything I could to boost my testosterone.
Hopefully I can reverse this.
>>
>>42478902
not him but googling "mexican tribe corn beer race" was good enough
https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/culture/sports/tarahumara-woman-wins-ultramarathon-wearing-sandals/
https://imgur.com/gallery/wbQYc
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.