[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons why cold showers >> hot showers 1. Alpha. 2. Euphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hand-held-shower-head-12g.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hand-held-shower-head-12g.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Reasons why cold showers >> hot showers
1. Alpha.
2. Euphoria during and after the shower.
3. My body adapts back to room temp afterwards so you can walk around naked normally.
4. Skin feels better.
5. You don't sweat from the room heat afterwards.

You literally can't debate this.
>>
>>42476515
Reasons why hot showers >> cold showers
1. Alpha.
2. Euphoria during and after the shower.
3. My body adapts back to room temp afterwards so you can walk around naked normally.
4. Skin feels better.
5. You don't shiver from the cold room afterwards.

You literally can't debate this.
>>
>>42476553
Hot showers make my skin flakey.
>>
>>42476553
3. Your body comes down from the increased temperature that you got from the shower. This makes you shiver when you finally get out the shower room and feel normal room temperature.

5. The room doesn't become cold from a cold water stream. It remains at room temperature. This isn't the same with the steam that comes from a hot shower.

Try again.
>>
Wash with warm, rinse with cold master race here
>>
>>42476515
Don't have a cold shower straight after lifting, it reduces inflammation = less gains
>>
>>42476515
>Alpha

Ohh so you expose yourself to cold water. SOOOO alpha.

>2. Euphoria during and after the shower.
Bullshit

>3. My body adapts back to room temp afterwards so you can walk around naked normally.

Bullshit 2.0

>4. Skin feels better.

Bullshit 3.0

>5. You don't sweat from the room heat afterwards.

Neither do I and I take hot showers.
>>
>>42476703
1. How many people do you know that regularly do cold showers?

2. Once you get your entire body under the shower, you can feel the water running but not the cold. After you get out, you feel that same high that you get after a good workout.

3. Your body just experienced 3~ minutes of cold water, it will have no trouble walking around room temperature once you get out and your body temp goes back up. However, you can definitely feel the coldness after your body gets used to hot shower and you get out.

4. "better" is relative and opinionated. I'm guessing you haven't tried cold showers to form such an opinion.

5. Maybe I am more sensitive to the heat in the bathroom after the shower, who knows.
>>
>>42476622
My nig, cleanest pores on /fit/ I bet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.