[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start lifting >hang out with old friend one day who really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>start lifting
>hang out with old friend one day who really likes hanging out with me and also lifts
>take him as a guest to my gym
>he offers to get a membership at my gym so we can lift together even though he lives 25min away
>sounds really fun, Im psyched
>few weeks later
>realize Ive made a huge mistake
>every morning we go lift and then he just hangs around my house all day even though I told him I have shit to do or I can't hang out
>starts following me around when Im hanging out with other friends
>literally can't go lift with him without making it an all day commitment
>can't go without him because Im afraid of ducking him and then seeing him at the gym

Idk what to do now boys
>>
have you been honest with him about this?
>>>/adv/
>>
>>42476113
no I don't want to hurt his feelings
>>
>>42476184
Just tell him you can't hang out with him all the time and that you have shit to do. Does neither of you have a job? Jesus Christ man be an adult
>>
>>42476193
>Does neither of you have a job?
no its summer and were students

you're probably right though
>>
File: 1501324277269.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501324277269.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>42476184

Definite troll
>>
>>42476202
MODS
>>
>>42476066
This is like every cancerous relationship ever. They expect you to throw all your time on them just because they don't have life of their own.

I Had a friend who would call me everyday, all day. This was alright for a while because I didn't have goals or hobbies yet. Things change, like they always do and I began to seek hobbies and plans. I wanted to pursue my own interests ALONE. Obviously this meant that I'd have to change things up. Tried juggling her and my goals during the summer, and that went alright, but during college days was another story. Juggling school work, hobbies, goals and her. Little did she was beginning to make my life too hard to withstand.
So things had to change and I did try to be nice about it at first and she did back off, but of course, like a sick puppy she'd always texted me to ask how things were going. If I took too long getting back to how she liked it, things would escalate into out of nowhere with drama or temptations.
I knew now that just telling her when I wasn't available wasn't good enough anymore. I had to be firm with a proper time schedule just for her. This backfired as I now had to follow a schedule. I don't do well with tightly knit schedules so this put more pressure on me then ever. She didn't listen anyhow. Eventually every good man turns bad when I realize she had became a cancer on my back. It was my life, not hers. Sure I enjoyed her company so much, but I've lost my will to live at this point.I have no time for myself anymore.
I grew tired of giving her every extra minute of everyday and so I have to tell her to fuck off in-apologetically. There's no way to feel good about it, but someday you'll realize that someone has to be the bad guy.

This is why cancerous relationships go on, because both parties were too scared to hurt the other. Even if it was truly in the best interests of everyone involved. It's hard, but it must be done. Something had to give and my life isn't one of them.
>>
>not having a job
>any age
get off of this board
>>
>>42476184
Y'all fuckin?
>>
>>42476237
Students are not underage moron
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.