[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much much would you need to press to theoretically cleave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How much much would you need to press to theoretically cleave a dragon's head in twain? Alo r8 my tinder m80's
>>
>>42470103
bump
>>
1rm neck hangs
>>
TOP KEK
>>
>>42470103
It's easier to cleave with a downwards of sideways motion, whereas, pressing is an upwards motion so they aren't really related.
Lat pushdowns would be a more suited exercise.
>>
>>42470103
depends what youre cleaving
also nice tinder
>>
>Wanting 3DPD
>>
>>42470103
Cleaving is a downward stroke so it shouldn't use your Pectoralis that much
>>
>>42470184
fuck off weeb
>>
>>42470281
>press
>pectorals
No no that's bench press you dolt. And you're obviously gonna need to cleave upwards because the mighty beast will no doubt be towering about you
>>
>>42470313
>you're obviously gonna need to cleave upwards because the mighty beast will no doubt be towering about you
Then you are fucked no way you could put enough force behind that. You might be able pierce his brain with an upward pierce.
>>
>>42470103
nice
>>
File: unbelievably strong.jpg (97KB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
unbelievably strong.jpg
97KB, 540x420px
>>42470103
What size. House? Mansion?

Well if you can't do what Guts can do, you're fucked absolutely. I'd suggest you warm up to 14 hour workouts 6 days a week over the course of 3 months. If you can't do that you're mega fucked.

Swing around heavy shit x4 hours(buy the heaviest sledge hammer there is, then buy something that ways twice as heavy and twice as long), run and sprints x4 hours, lift weights at every angle possible with every muscle possible x4 hours, and gymnastics/calisthenics (body control mate) x2 hours.

Every day.

So to answer your question, 500 lbs if it's house size, and 1000 lbs if it's mansion size. More importantly you'll need a 6 ft vertical leap if it's house sized and a 12 ft vertical if mansion. Corresponding long jumps, sprint speed, endurance, movement speeds, explosiveness, full body muscular/performance balance/counter-balance, and you'll be ready.

It'll take about 10 years if you have what it takes and the right secret techniques to achieve superhuman athleticism. More than anything though, you'll need faith in your will, and a keen intuition.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.