[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really important to eat breakfast when trying to lose weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 10 out of 10 in england.jpg (351KB, 1156x1600px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 in england.jpg
351KB, 1156x1600px
Is it really important to eat breakfast when trying to lose weight or is it just a meme?
I'm always too tired and stressed out to prepare breakfast in the morning so I usually skip it and just eat at lunch.
>>
>>42462644
Whats your daily routine like bruh?

Its always good to eat breakfast just because it gives you energy at the beginning of the day when you need it.

I work 8-5 daily and when I get to the office in the morning, I just put a bowl of oats + full fat milk into the microwave, and I take a banana from the bunch I always keep on my desk.

Breakfast also helps set your sleep cycle. It sounds odd but its true. Even just a banana would probably do the trick.

Sleep is imperative to maintaining a health weight.
>>
File: Lipolysis-Lipogenesis1.png (38KB, 943x416px) Image search: [Google]
Lipolysis-Lipogenesis1.png
38KB, 943x416px
100% a meme invented by cereal companies.
>>
>>42462644
No it depends on your life style. I reject dinner in favor for a large breakfast, I love eating in the morning I feel great all day.

I eat around 3 sausage links (quiet large) three eggs and 2 slices of bacon every morning. I'm a keto fag tho so do what you please.
>>
>>42462644
It's nice to do but not necessary. A big reason people gain weight while not eating breakfast is because they become more likely to binge on unhealthy food later in the day.
>>
>>42462644
Only if you want energy throughout the day, but in all honesty you could get away with intermittent fasting by not eating until lunch time every day. When trying to lose weight, most people say to eat breakfast so you don't pig out throughout the day, but if you count calories and aren't a failed normie then you'll be fine.

>tfw permabulking from 150-180
This is legit taking years with a clean bulk...
>>
>>42462695
Why do the fasting portions curve to a minimum and then back to zero steadily?

Shouldn't it be approaching a line until you eat, and then start lipogenesis?
>>
>>42462674
Wake up, shower, brush teeth, then go to uni.
I live alone in my dormitory so there's no one to prepare food for me.
I only drink water in the morning because I'm just too lazy to do anything else. Although I ate a lot at lunch and dinner, and that's why I got fat.
I wanna know if you'll really activate some metabolism thing when you eat in the morning, and if that metabolism will significantly help in I've been calorie counting for 2 months now and so far I've lost about 10 pounds.

>>42462695
So it's not necessary to eat breakfast then?

>>42462714
I hate eating in the morning because of the stress of uni. I've tried eating breakfast once (cereal and milk) and I almost puked.

>>42462731
I guess I'll be fine then, thanks.

>>42462749
Yeah, I've been calorie counting for a few months now and I've been able to control myself. Feels good not wanting to eat as much as before.
>>
>>42462763
Messed up my 4th sentence, sorry, too sleepy.
>>
>>42462759
Maybe it starts curving upward with the first bite of a meal.

>>42462763
>So it's not necessary to eat breakfast then?
Fasting releases catecholamines, which are nature's fat burners. Have some black coffee and you'll be extra good to go. You'll notice a theme that all "stimulants" are also appetite suppressants because when you're in the "fat burning mode" you're less hungry. Starvation mode takes like a bare minimum of 3 days. Humans wouldn't have survived the Middle Ages if we were that fragile.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.