[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I slipped in the gym today >My gym has a barber shop >Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1240.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
I slipped in the gym today

>My gym has a barber shop
>Get a trim from the same guy every time
>We have bants every time and end up hanging out
>Start working out together occasionally
>I'm uncomfortable with male nudity without purpose so I cover myself up until we get to the showers
>Forgot my shower gel and too autistic to ask to borrow some
>Luckily there was a bar of soap on the stand
>Use it and act like it's mine
>Big guy comes round the corner
>Asks why I'm using his soap
>I literally have nothing to say
>Decide to give him his soap back and just say 'thanks' and walk out to try be alpha
>As he went to grip the soap it jumped from his hands on to the floor
>I slipped on it, styled it into a fucking power slide
>On my knees face to face with this middle aged guys junk
>All the while my barber bro is looking at me trying not laugh
>Look at him
>"Close shave huh?"
>Stand up and go get dressed and leave
>Don't really want to go back
>>
>>42462332
>close shave huh?

triple entendre is legend.
>>
>>42462349

Thanks anon, should I go back?
>>
>>42462431
The barber will never think of you without thinking of that moment.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>42462645

Should've sucked his dick
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.