[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on dirty bulking? I'm considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x609px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x609px
What's your opinion on dirty bulking?

I'm considering starting one in October
>>
>Not optimal
>Unhealthy
>Generating fat cells that you'll never lose
>Waste of time in the long run as you have to cut for ages to get rid of all the unnecessary fat gain that comes with it

Take it from me, I've already made the mistake
>>
>>42461984
This. Did two frito burritos every tuesday and thursday for a whole semester and blew up like a fucking whale.
>>
>>42461947
You'll get stronger for sure, but you'll also get really fat. It'll take along time to cut that fat down, and you'll lose a LOT of strength in the process. It's not really worth it. Plus
>high blood pressure
>always out of breath
>>
the weight u gain on a dirty bulk isnt muscle and everyone will jsut think ur fat. looks retarded to walk around the gym or anywhere with huge fat ceps and a gut, no one is impressed. lean is the way to go, even if your 140 lbs lean looks better to everyone.
>>
Everyone has this idea that if they just bulk like crazy that they'll magically gain all this muscle, and all they'll need to do is cut to butterfly into a aesthetic shredded body.

But the reality is you end up never being able to cut properly because your body developed new eating habits and now you crave tons of calories everyday like a fatty does, and it becomes hell for you to lose the fat.

You literally screw up your body not only physically, but physiologically aswell.
>>
>>42461947
Just clean bulk and every now and then allow yourself a treat by replacing a healthy meal with an unhealthy one.

Note: every now and then =/= once a week

For example yesterday instead of my 150g turkey, 100g broccoli and rice, i had prawns, whole wheat pita, and huge dollops of hummus and taramasalata
>>
>>42461947
stupid for natties, the difference in gains between a 1000 and 500 cal surplus is not enough to justify the much greater amount of fat gained

>>42461984
this
>>
>>42462071
i don't exactly why but I hate you for some reason
>>
going from 90kg to 95 in three months is too much?

I do PPLPPLX, cardio and rest like a lot. Also, I take creatine and sleep 8-9 hours a day.
>>
>>42462071
Why is it so hard for people to think of "healthy" and "good" foods as the same thing? You act like a "treat" has to be unhealthy. Nigga I eat treats every fucking day and I'm fine.
>>
>>42462107
>stupid for natties
is it any different on gear?
>>
>>42461984
>>42462013
>>42462022
>>42462025
>>42462048
>>42462107
God damnit I wanted to eat a jar of peanut butter for breakfast

Thanks guys
>>
>>42462154
yes, aim for 0,7kg a month with a clean bulk ot 1kg with a less clean bulk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.