[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll make this nice and easy: can someone give me the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: skinnyfat beta.jpg (102KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat beta.jpg
102KB, 500x375px
I'll make this nice and easy:

can someone give me the best routine for hypertrophy? one that requires going to the gym as few days as possible? (Ideally 3-5 days, not 6 or 7).

I know Starting Strength is shit, and strong lifts. It seems to me that PPL is the best consensus, but I don't know how to make a good routine.

I'm right now 5'10 and 159 pounds, at what weight should I stop bulking and start cutting?
>>
help
>>
stronglifts + dips and chinups
>>
>>42459993
kys, SS and SL are garbage
>>
>>42459779

Google "REG PARK’S 3 STEP 5×5 ROUTINE: THE ORIGINAL SIZE & STRENGTH WORKOUT". The one over three stages across 9 months.

This will put muscle on you very quickly. Stage 3 in the program as written will take two hours to complete, but you can strip it down to warm up 1x5>3x5 very easily and/or remove a squat and/or do the accessories 2xweek on seperate days.

You will also find you will progress with size/strength if you only do one or two heavy sessions a week and stick in 80% (of top set max) days to supplement.

As I'm here, here is also a progression you should take no matter the program as an absolute beginner:

>Conservatively test a 3rm on all lifts, run it through a 1rm calculator and use your 7rm for 3-5x5 sets to start.
>Add weight to the bar when ever you can, drop weight by 5kg if you're really stalling/tried and build back up.
>When you find yourself failing to increase the poundages over a month, switch to 1 max day per week followed by 1 light day using 80% of your max weight and then 1 medium day with 90% of your max weight. You will find you progress better doing this at that stage than trying to add weight every session.
>>
>>42460101
garbage
>>
climb a skyscraper and jump down 3xF

or just do SS or SL you fucking, delusional, uninformed retard
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.