[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're keeping up your Mew routine to fix that sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
You're keeping up your Mew routine to fix that sad jawline, right /fit/?
>>
>>42456370
mewing won't change the shape of your jaw line/bone structure. I doubt it even does anything for jaw/facial muscles. Its just sucking in the part of your neck directly under your jaw giving you the appearance of a more defined jawline. Its the equivalent of walking around and sucking in your stomach because you have a big ol' beer gut.
>>
>>42456385
It's the way your face is meant to naturally rest. It will make your face more attractive in the same way as correcting your posture will.
>>
>>42456370

When it says "rest your tongue on the roof of your tongue", where exactly do they mean? Am I supposed to keep my tongue flexed upwards or can I rest it on the palate right before the teeth come in?
>>
>>42456529
it requires you to push up with your tongue. just remember all the penises that push on your mouth thrusting in there and try to recreate it
>>
>>42456529
whatever position tightens up the skin between your neck and chin the most. tongue should be flat against palate
>>
>>42456529
the back of your tongue should be resting on the soft palate.
>>
>>42456534

Ok so upwards on the soft palate. And I'm supposed to keep my tongue like that all day, subconsciously?
>>
>>42456550
Yes. It needs to become habit. That's the point.
>>
> adult patients for over 10 years
> not a single result

Mew is an orthodontist and orthos are "doctors" who have never practiced medicine and are generally on the lower end of the average IQ among medical professionals, This is why he spends so much time engaging with quack nonsense.

if your jawline is completely dogshit, you probably need jaw surgery, which involves seeing an actual doctor, not a pretend doctor practicing the black arts.

And if the reason you are researching all this shit is because you come from lookism and are obsessed with trying to "ascend" you're mentally ill, and you will never look like a male model not even with 300k of surgical procedures.
>>
>>42456570
It's just correcting mouth posture so you don't look like a muppet, anon
>>
>>42456529
It's not flexed/pushed up. It's sucked up. Drink a tiny bit of water, take note of how you swallow. A healthy adult swallow involves creating pressure by sucking your tongue up against the palate. If this is not how you swallow, you need to work on this first before mewing.
Once you swallow correctly, then you keep it sucked up at the palate after a swallow.
There's a lot of misinformation about mewing, and how it leads to insane jaw gains. The truth is, you might see some changes in as long as a decade. That's not the important part of mewing, though. The part is the health benefits: larger airway, easier breathing, easier speaking, more projected voice, less nasal drip, prevent sleep apnea, etc., etc.
>>
>>42456590

most people have this posture normally, the ones who don't, do not, because they usually have a - physical - problem preventing them from doing so. Ergo all the people who complain about not knowing if they are mewing right because something isnt working.

when the mouth is closed and the lips are sealed, there is no where else for the tongue to go. When people CANNOT do this, no amount of trying to force it will get the tongue to rest against the palate, because these people literally do not have the physical space to do so.

The retard mew solution is kind of like getting someone with stubby arms to pretend they have long arms by awkwardly keeping them extended as far as possible all day long, or a short person walking around on their tippy toes.

The people for whom this is an issue, need surgery to give the tongue physical space to do this, and open up the airway.

For the people who do not have this issue and just sit around staring at computers all day slackjawed, its as simple as "close your mouth retard" and no 1 hour jewtube lectures or postulating about ancient humans was necessary. Your mom probably told you 10000 times while you were a kid.
>>
File: 1488299388679.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488299388679.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
does anyone know the best type of rubber for chewing? one that won't leak chemicals and shit like that

don't want to keep buying gum
>>
>>42456680
chew blu tack
>>
>>42456603
Any ideas on how to improve that swallowing? I find it literally impossible to touch the pallate with the back of my tongue, only the tip.
>>
nope
>>
>>42456370
This shit is the truth, I can breath through my nose much easier immediately.
>>
>>42456529
Swinnnnnnng. read that and that's the position it should be in
>>
>>42456603

Doing it like this makes a lot of saliva in my mouth. Like, I have to swallow almost constantly. Is that normal?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.