[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to lose fat then gain weight? If you're out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pic not related.jpg (43KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
pic not related.jpg
43KB, 406x451px
Is it better to lose fat then gain weight?

If you're out of shape and have a bit of a belly button pouch would it be better to burn first then bulk later or just bulk?

Can you burn and bulk at the same?

A-asking for a friend of course...
>>
You can lose fat and build some muscle and get stronger, sure. Do so until you see abs then eat a surplus
>>
>>42455297

It's an anonymous board you dumb fuck it doesn't matter who you're asking for.
>>
Also curious. I'm thinking of fasting first (and eventually water fast) to lose most of my fat, and start focusing on muscle mass after the water fast turns me into a twink.
>>
>>42455297
>>42455332

if you're skinnyfat you don't have much muscle to lose in the first place so hard cut down to skellymode and then clean bulk from there
>>
>>42455297
Just eat at maintenance and lift weights
>>
>>42455348
worst advice I ever got. Basically wasted my first training year getting 0 progress.
>>
fuck off with that skinny fats should cut bullshit
you won't make gains
you won't be satisfied
and your abs probably won't show either

just bulk and cut when you're ready to
>>
>>42455399
You will make gains though.

You'll be even less satisfied getting fatter.
>>
>>42455399
I'm at a 250 deadlift, 155lb bench, 190lb squat cutting on 1800 calories for a few months.
>>
>>42455381
bullshit.

it takes some time, but it's worth the effort.

you need to level up your protein intake, though
>>
There are some mixed opinions here
>>
>>42455462
Max?
>>
>>42455742
Deadlift and bench max squat working set
>>
File: 1498605192494.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498605192494.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
I crashed dieted this year from 250 to 183 currently and am now a skinnyfat. Literally the worst thing I've ever done because my lifts are shit right now. Right now I'm eating 1900 calories a day and eating 170 grams of protein a day from eggs, yogurt and lifting 5-6 times a week. I don't know if I'll make it but dammit I'll try
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.