[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as someone who's been lifting at a regular gym for 4 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0794.png (29KB, 177x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.png
29KB, 177x191px
as someone who's been lifting at a regular gym for 4 years now, my life has brought me to a point where planet fitness is my only option. is it possible for a guy like to still make gains here? despite the smith machines, max 70lb dumbells, and ton of other assisted machines
>>
>>42454815
I've seen it
Mind you they were black or manlets but hey
>>
File: IMG_0802.jpg (159KB, 918x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0802.jpg
159KB, 918x975px
pic of me for reference
>>
>>42454827
lol im both so i guess im good
>>
shameful bump. please guys i need these gains
>>
>>42454815
Yes, retard, just have to actually go and put in the time for maintenance. Stop pretending that you can do standing curls with PROPER-NON-LEANING-FORM with a 70lb dumbbell. Until you can, you aren't done at PF.
>>
>>42454833
you skip leg day and look like an insect abdomen
>>
>>42454815
>is it possible for a guy like to still make gains here?

Yes you fool. just follow their stupid dress code and noise conduct crap.
>>
>>42454833
Lemme smash no homo
>>
>>42454833
Clean your fucking mirror you lunk
>>
>>42454815
Yes worse case scenario it might take longer,i alway tough people are pissed at it more because of PF being against gym culture and having lot of bullshit dress and noise and shitty things than because of the gym itself.
On the plus side you'll probably be left alone while the rest of fatties do cardio.
I think the business of PF revolves around catering for fat unfit fucks because if they let themselves go that far that is the symptom and the cause it's they are lazy so they just have very juicy yearly rate because most of those fucks will come twice to take a picture of Facebook so as to justify they are doing something about their weight and feel great.

I always laugh at my wife because she signed in for an experienced sive girly gym with lots of machines while I go to a old run down shithole i like and i go everyday while she went for 3 days,luckily she ain't fat she just wanted the social brownie points due to being jelly of the congrats no homo i get every now and then

Thus they need to cater to that kind of people not to you,so behave.
>>
Why does everyone bring up PF and their dresscode as if not wanting people to wear basketball shorts is such a bad thing?
>>
>>42454833
It's good you got that tattoo so anyone who sees you shirtless can instantly know you're a humongous faggot
>>
>>42455267
>not wanting people to wear basketball shorts is such a bad thing?

Planet Fitness only allows for baggy over sized clothes.

No fitted clothes allowed
No sleeveless shirts
No shorts that go above the knees
No beanies or do rags allowed

basketball shorts are actually encouraged there and expected to be over sized and baggy.
>>
>>42455804
First of all... You missed the joke. You're a faggot. Secondly... I had to point that out, so I'm a faggot. And thirdly, that list of stuff you posted is just not true. Why do you lie?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.