[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you watch to pump you up /fit/? >pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: goat.png (3MB, 960x1136px) Image search: [Google]
goat.png
3MB, 960x1136px
what do you watch to pump you up /fit/?
>pic related fucking love this anime
>>
File: 1486843190336.jpg (536KB, 1393x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1486843190336.jpg
536KB, 1393x1300px
loco koko always inspires me.
>>
Amagami, Hatsukoi Limited, pretty much any romance anime that isn't too wackadoo crazy. That being said, Tsurezure Children is doing it for me this season.
>>
>>42452813
how does that pump you up for training anon?
>>
i think i wanna try boxing now
>>
>>42452834
do it anon, its the best decision i've ever made and believe it or not watching hajime no ippo can be insane motivation
>>
File: 1419348181352.jpg (1MB, 2100x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1419348181352.jpg
1MB, 2100x1575px
>>42452828
I could understand Amagami, since one of my daughteroos is in it.
>>
>>42452843
fuck yeah, I'm fucking pumped, gonna go sign up for a class tonight. just discovered this anime last night. im ready to take my training to the next level!
>>
>>42452872
see you in the olympics anon!
>>
>>42452828

They make me feel lonely and that feeling pumps me up for some reason.
>>
File: JoJo.jpg (126KB, 578x1024px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo.jpg
126KB, 578x1024px
JoJo made me want to go back in the gym and get buff. i left because i just wanted to lose fat and got what i wanted and left.
After seeing how fucking fabulous testosterone filled muscular men posing is, I wanted to get buff
>>
File: 1476106014634-fit.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476106014634-fit.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>42452785
>loco koko
>those fucking hips
FUCK
>>
>>42452753
Onepunchman
YuYuhakusho
Berserk
DBZ
Ippo
HSD
Gungrave
Overlord
>>
Dragon Ball Z
One Punch Man
Berserk
Hajime No Ippo
Kenichi The Worlds Greatest Disciple
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures
Gurren Lagann
HunterxHunter (The current Series)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L6R2Ok6tHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRuTpDlJBS0

Both of these scenes are amazing.
>>
>>42452753
Top choice, m8. The Takamura/Hawk fight is legendary.
>>
How hard is boxing? Ippo makes it look like if you learn a technique you could make it. I have a tech that I'm kinda nervous sharing but I doubt any of you will steal it. I plan to train my left jab to where I can dish out 200 punches w/o getting too tired. Of course I plan to be an out boxer. Now ignoring all other variables(height,weight,blah etc) does my "Metronome Jab" have a chance of putting me on par with the greats? This isn't a joke btw dead serious
>>
>>42454829
You literally just need to be able to knock people out in one punch.
>>
>>42452753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA

Such a shame, just a few years ago the gym was full of ripped white men, especially the previous owner who was more or less bearmode. And all of them were very friendly and helpful, people who you could draw inspiration from. But now we have a new owner and the gym is full of arabs and shit that frequently "forgets" to put the weights back.
>>
I watch the training scenes from TDK trilogy as well as the one from BvS
Just gets me pumped
>>
>>42452920
top choice m8
>>
>>42454829
not a boxer but i imagine jabbing in rhythm like a metronome will be useful for feeling distance but the opponent will fall into the rhythm with you and not get hurt by it.
>>
>>42453134
>>42453178
God tier
>>
>>42454829
Go to a gym.

Learning to have a good jab is a good thing for any boxer but you won't know your true strengths and weaknesses until you actually spar, train all the punches, footwork, rhythm, etc.
>>
>want to learn boxing so fucking bad

>scared to death of CTE

what do?
>>
>>42452872
>>42452890
how old are you. how old is too old to get into boxing or mma and if youre not fit at all
>>
>>42452753

It's a good thing you're an anime-only fag. The manga is so fucking one dimensional and repetitive it completely killed my opinion of what was once an excellent series.
>>
>>42456834
No one really knows, just do it.
>>
>>42454829
Thats nothing special m8
We do that with dumbells at the boxing gym.
Instead try 1000 jabs
>>
>>42454829
The hardest part is transitioning what you learn and practice into an actual spar or fight. Pad work and bag work are good for learning to strike,but using it against a target that moves and hits back is really tough. Plus getting hit is a mental battle in itself,starting out when someone takes a shot to the head they tend to just shut down and back pedal and just block.
>>
>>42452920
Same
I've been keeping myself lean at the gym for years. But after seeing Kars I've been trying push myself to become my own ultimate lifeform. Its hard but someday I will get my light mode...
>>
>>42454829
>On par with the greats
Anon throwing 200 punches is nothing in the realm of somewhat serious boxing. This "technique" might get you past the first 30 seconds of a round, but eventually someone's going to come in and wreck your world in a hot second. God help you if you punch in a simple rhythm where they can immediately throw you off and fuck up everything you do by being faster.

So yeah, anime bullshit techniques won't get you far.
>>
>>42453178
This
>>
oh yeah and learn the flicker jab, that gives your arm stretchy powers
>>
>>42456834
There are people at my boxing gn who join when they are 40,50 or even 60. You don't need to be in shape when you go, part of the coaches and trainers job is to get you into shape. Obviously starting when your 30+ makes it more difficult to get into competing, but if you just want to learn te skill, spar, and maybe have a few fights throughout the years to see where you truly stand, then it doesn't matter how old you are when you start.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.