[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I'm on a bulk and trying to eat at least 3200

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1491150497328.jpg (135KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491150497328.jpg
135KB, 736x550px
Hey /fit/

I'm on a bulk and trying to eat at least 3200 calories a day, but crippling depression makes it hard to eat even one small meal a day. The only way I can actually eat enough to not shrink is smoking a fuck ton of weed to give me the munchies. Does anyone have experience with this? How can I force myself to eat enough? inb4 willpower, eating more than my small meal (sober) makes me throw up
>>
go see a doctor about your depression retard
>>
>>42452573
>muh depression i cant eat weh weh weh weh
Nice excuse faggot
Not gonna make it
>>
>>42452591
Took a couple of therapy sessions but they didn't really do anything. I'd tell the guy what was going on and he'd just reaffirm it ie
>x happened and it make me feel y
>"so x happened and you felt y?"
>well... yeah
>>42452620
eat a fucking dick and go somewhere else
>>
>>42452635
get some meds bro
>>
File: IMG_1748.jpg (102KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1748.jpg
102KB, 704x960px
>>42452573
Been there, done that.
Drop the weed. Fall in love with cooking, and therefore eating. Watch some tv shows about cooking, watch YouTube.
You can do it anon.
Life can be beautiful, you just have to start paying attention.
>>
>>42452656
For that do I just schedule an apt with my normal doctor for anti-depressants? Or do I ask for a referral to a psychiatrist?
>>42452668
I've tried extensively to get into cooking but I hate it. The most I'm willing to do is throw chicken + rice in a crockpot.
>>
>>42452635
Damn dude if therapy didn't work you're probably out of options. Stream your suicide before you lose all your gains.
>>
>>42452688
go to a regular doctor and tell him you're depressed/can't stomach food etc and he'll give you a referral or prescribe you some the meds himself. Tell him you've tried therapy and it's not working, ask about what medications are available to you
>>
>>42452712
Gotcha. Thanks anon.
>>
Yep. Unfortunately, with depression you either over eat and go Boogie mode, or you lose your appetite completely. Only thing I can suggest is add a shake in the day, it's usually easier to drink your calories
>>
>>42452573
As others recommended here, try to get meds, but don't think they are going to solve your problem totally (it could be the case but I doubt it, it almost never happens), try to get a real therapy, find the cause behind your depression and solve it, it's better in the long run.
>>
>>42452756
>find the cause behind your depression
Fairly certain I know what the problem is. I'm a friendless weirdo with no social skills that has nothing in his life except working, lifting and vidya. The loneliness is killing me inside. I literally have not had a conversation (outside of work where it's just professional discussion) in almost three years. I sometimes go 3-4 days without speaking a single word.
also this sounds way more sad and pathetic when I type it out.
>>
>>42452793
just start talking to people randomly, ask for the time for example, even though you know what the time is, practice socializing whenever you can, overcome the fear what people might think of you. just dont be too pushy and dont drag out the conversation if you see someone isn't intrested.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.