[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ why the fuck are you not eating red lentils RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: lentils.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lentils.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
/fit/ why the fuck are you not eating red lentils RIGHT NOW

100g uncooked:
>353 kcal
>25.8g protein
>60.1g carbohydrate
>30.5g fibre

Is this the ultimate food?
I can easily eat 200g of this, its very light and won't make you feel full.
That's 50 grams of protein boys.
>>
>>42451456
i do eat lentils and i'll make sure to NOT purchase the brand in your pic, you faggot shill
>>
>353kcal
No thanks
>t.cutting
>>
I love the stuff but the wife doesn't love my non stop farts I get after eating them.
>>
estrogen
>>
>>42451514
>the wife
>gives a shit about natural bodily functions
this if why you go gay folks
>>
>>42451560
what are you on about?

>>42451487
I am not a shill, this was the only one I could find that indicated the nutritional values for an uncooked quantity.
>>
>eating uncooked red lentils
Wut
>>
>>42451456
I eat them every day. If you have any issues with shitting, these will solve most of it. Seriously. Eat half a cup of dry lentils a day and you will never have a bad shit again
>>
>>42451856
wtf nigga its easier to weight stuff when its uncooked rather than cooked amirite bois
>>
>>42451924
You're lying to yourself if you're weighing your food uncooked, you're actually lying to yourself all the time if you even take uncooked stats into consideration at all. When you cook something it's properties change.
>>
>>42451456
Damn straight I'm from Iraq so we eat the stuff with soups or cook it with rice which makes an amazing meal with chicken breast
>>
>>42451568

So his whole can get plugged and therefor
Solver the problem
>>
>>42451456

No lifter should not eat lentils. Fucking great source of protein and go great with bacon, chicken and beef. I wasn't given many genetic gifts for lifting, but having a taste for lentils was one of them.
>>
they smell bad but they're pretty good

do you guys have good recipes or just eat them plain?
>>
>>42451960
>>42451960
>When you cook something it's properties change.
Not even him, but you're factually wrong as far as boiled/steamed lentils are concerned. They aren't going to lose proteins in the cooking process.
>>
>>42452655
Actually they do, might be an insignificant amount, but when heated up in any way, all food will lose some of it's contents. The point I tried to make however was that when cooked the lentils (and any other food actually) will weigh more because they absorb most of whatever they're cooked with, I know my wording might've made it seem like I was focusing more on the fact that it will lose some of it's nutritional value, but this isn't reddit so I couldn't really edit my reply after posting it at which point I also realised that my wording wasn't optimal.
>>
>>42452655
Here's a trustworthy source about loss of nutrition when boiling food.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/microwave-cooking-and-nutrition
I would not advise microwave cooking if you value taste though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.