[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ so I've read the sticky and I've researc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

Hey /fit/ so I've read the sticky and I've researched as much as I could on my own, but I'm still looking for a bit of advice/opinions on... well, basically everything. I'm about 186, at 5'11" however I struggle at both losing AND gaining weight. I could eat pure junk food for a month straight and I MAY put on a pound or two, and so I struggle to see results. I used to hit the gym heavy and while I was feeling much stronger, I saw very little change in my body, my arms being the only exception as they seemed gain a bit more definition on them.

I'm not sure if maybe its my diet? I stay away from shitty foods, though I admit, I may have a small cheat snack like a chocolate bar, or I may go out for a drink once in awhile but it shouldn't affect me that drastically.

I do meal prep and usually go with: chicken breast, with carrots and sweet potato, ground bison with quinoa and peas to make a 'sheperds pie', and steak bites with asparagus with sweet potato. I sometimes swap out the chicken for ground turkey, but for the most part thats what I eat. In between meals I snack on fibre 1 bars, tuna, apples and PB, some cereals like EDGE or vector with almond milk, though I often still feel hungry through the day.

Supplements I take carnitine, zcore, multi vit, and for drinks, BCAA, and iso100 or diesel for my protein.

i took a break from the gym for about a month, and now that im going back, i just did a quick search for a routine to get back in the swing of things and am following https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/steve-cook-big-man-on-campus-12-week-college-trainer.html. Now i know thats probably not the best site to follow, but its all i really know.

Anyway, any advice? opinions? should i add or remove anything from my diet/routine? Im open to suggestion! I want to get in better shape not only for myself, but for a future job opportunity I'm aiming for. Thanks, guys!
>>
File: 1408158560600.jpg (117KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1408158560600.jpg
117KB, 392x500px
>>
Listen. If you want to lose weight you have to DIET. You think you can just shed weight by eating wholesome foods...that's BULLSHIT that's idiocy that's MOM SCIENCE. If you want to cut you have to go KETOGENIC or fast for periods of 22 hours or more.

If you're too unintelligent to do that and want to be a normalsuck you could just eat at a caloric deficit JUST LIKE THE STICKY THAT YOU CLAIMED TO READ SAID and lose weight at a snail's base, maybe even slightly faster than a snail's pace if you eat low carbs and the carbs you eat have a low glycemic index, but again that's probably too smart for you.

So go eat 1500 calories of special K and fruit every day and enjoy losing 5 pounds per month you motherfucker.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.