[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /fit/ i need to embarrass myself for the sake of my own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 41VVA8KP-DL._SY300_.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
41VVA8KP-DL._SY300_.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
Okay /fit/ i need to embarrass myself for the sake of my own gains. what in the fuck can i do to make the barbell not hurt my neck and shoulders when im lifting heavy ass weight? I'm not talking bitch weight i squat 225 and im fine with that and it doesnt hurt. but im also using it for calf extensions since the calf extension machine at my gym only goes up to 400. right now im doing about 600 on my calf extensions and i know i can do more but the bar is killing my shoulders and traps. i tried to do 700 last night and i know i can lift it but it really fucked up my shoulders and traps, i have a huge line of busted blood vessels across where the bar was. so /fit/ what the fuck can i do to stop this from inhibiting my gains i really don't want to be that guy who brings a barbell cushion with him to the gym.
>>
Dude just use a cushion. You're going to fuck your future yourself just because of a meme. You can cause some pretty nasty damage to your back because of the barbell, and while you won't notice it now, you definitely will 15 or 20 years down the line. You've only got one body. Don't destroy it because of muh autistic super secret club.
>>
Imagine being so insecure that you willfully give yourself shoulder and neck contusions so people won't think you're a wuss.

lmao
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.