[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize nicotine is the most /fit/ of all drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pepe_vaping.jpg (36KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_vaping.jpg
36KB, 400x388px
When did you realize nicotine is the most /fit/ of all drugs?

>the ONLY long-term weight loss drug in widespread use
>boosts IQ, reaction speed, and memory
>reduces depression
>reduces bad cholesterol
>addictive so you won't forget to take it
scientific sources for all claims: https://www.gwern.net/Nicotine#benefits

So why aren't you vaping in the gym bathroom stall yet, /fit/ ?
>>
File: 1496481664695.jpg (8KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1496481664695.jpg
8KB, 250x249px
There's nothing like a good smoke after gym
>>
>>42448521
True but smoking is objectively the most retarded way to take it. If you dip, it confines the cancer risk to your mouth and the risk of even oral cancer is lower overall, plus it delivers more nicotine.

Better yet, snus.
>>
>>42448521
Oispa nuuskaa.
>>
>>42448556
Tää.
>>
It rapidly loses those benefits within days of regular use.

Sure if you use it once a week or something. But if you are addicted, you're just using it to stave off the withdrawal giving the illusion of feeling better, when really you just feel less shit.
>>
>>42448521
It's pretty tempting to try some nicotine gum just to see if it has these effects.

I also wonder if caffeine and nicotine have similar withdrawal symptoms since they do roughly the same thing. Maybe cycle nicotine and caffeine to keep you stimmed up.
>>
>>42448521
also, >inb4 "smoking is bad for your lungs hurr-durr"
SMOKING TOBACCO is bad for your health. Vaping or dip or snus has all the benefits with almost none of the drawbacks. Vaping is best of all because you're not even using tobacco at all.
>>
Tfw haven't had a can of snus in months. I still get the cravings almost daily. I guess I'm fucked for life or I just have to start snusing again.
>>
File: nicotine-10year.jpg (38KB, 908x500px) Image search: [Google]
nicotine-10year.jpg
38KB, 908x500px
>>42448572
Not sure about the stimulant effects, but the weight loss lasts for the long term. Pic related is weight change over 10 years.
>>
The weight change is much more due to people replacing one habit (smoking) for another (snacking)
Nicotine does not provide a strong weight control effect at all and is mostly used as a bullshit excuse for smokers to avoid talking about quitting their addiction. ("I dont want to quit because I'll get fat")

Most smokers who are over 25yo are overweight.
>>
>>42448521
Enjoy damaging your lungs. We can clearly see this thread was made by some fucking roids fucktard who will get rekt by endurance in a fight.
>>
File: satanic_fit_girl.jpg (87KB, 514x1100px) Image search: [Google]
satanic_fit_girl.jpg
87KB, 514x1100px
>>42448996
I don't smoke, I vape (tips fedora), which does almost no damage to your lungs because you generally only draw the vapor into your mouth then exhale, it doesn't go into your lungs much at all, and even if it does the oil doesn't damage lungs much.

>>42448874
It does reduce weight, by about 15lbs, see >>42448672, by inhibiting appetite and by increasing energy expenditure and by the habit-replacement thing you said. Quote:
>Smoking reduces body weight by increasing energy expenditure and inhibiting the expected compensatory increase in caloric intake. Nicotine increases energy expenditure both by direct effects on peripheral tissues, largely mediated by catecholamines, and by effects on central nervous system neuroendocrine circuits. Nicotine's effects on the brain also leads to suppression of appetite, and smoking per se can serve as a behavioral alternative to eating.
>>
>>42448556
>>42448567
Shutup! Shutup! What are they saying Gerald? Are they TALKING ABOUT ME? WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING??? WHAT ARE THEY SAYING THEYRE SPEAKING ANOUT ME ARENT THEY AND THEY THINK THEYRE SO SMART SPEAKING IN THAT GOBLIN LANGUAGE JUST MURMURING THRRE IN THR CORNER IT JUST MAKES ME SICK WHAT HAS THIS COUNTRY FALLEN TO WHERE A WKMAN CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF THOSE AROUND HER OH MY OH MY OH MY.
>>
>>42448996
I smoke a pack a day. Its super unhealthy and im aware of the drawbacks, but its not like you can run 15km anymore once you start smoking
Also, given a handsome face, you get laid through smoking. Is it worth it? Depends on your perspective
>>
>>42449166
cant
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.